Camp Rehab: A Roleplay discussion

RP Locations > Mess Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Where meals are eaten.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint sat by herself off to the side, nursing a cup of milk and a slice of apple pie.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jace walked in heading to the line for food. He was really hungry. Who knew fourteen hours in a car could hurt ur butt and make you hungry?

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint opened her old copy of Red Dragon and removed the dog-ear. She held her head up with her hand and looked down at the book.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jace got his food then looked for a place to sit. He saw the girl reading and walked over to hwe. "Whatcha reading?" He asked setting his tray down and sitting down.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments "A book about cannibals and serial killers. Why?" She deadpanned and took a sip of milk.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "That's different." He said. "And just 'cause."

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments "Yeah. Fuck off." She muttered as she flipped the page

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He smirked. "Fisty." He said. "But free country, hun, I aint goin anywhere."

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint flipped him off and didn't take her eyes off the page.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He shook his head. "Nah, hun, I don't even know your name." He said.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint ignored him and took a bite of her pie

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jace shook his head again and ate his pizza.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint finished off her milk and pushed it away, not bothering to clear plate

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "So you gonna tell me your name. Cause I'm Jason." He said.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments "I don't care. I'm trying to read." She slammed the book shut and turned her head towards him. Her dirty blonde hair fell out of her eyes, showing her scar

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He nodded, seeing her scare he looked down at his plate. "Readings cool." He said.

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments "Yeah. Yeah it is. Go away". She snapped

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He shook his head. "Like I said free country." He told her.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments "Why do you want to stand over me? There's nothing to gain." She stated

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "I just wanna sit here and eat my food." He said. "Is that so bad."

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments "Please. Just find someone else to piss off." She waved him away

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "nah. I'm good here. Thanks for the offer though. Very sweet of ya."

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint stood up and walked away

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He waved at her. "See ya around." he said.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver walked in and took a tray of food. She sat down at a empty table and ate her food alone. She wasn't even sure what she was doing at this camp.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments ( ( ( Silver- Why do people put on masks when they see others? ) ) ) wrote: "Silver walked in and took a tray of food. She sat down at a empty table and ate her food alone. She wasn't even sure what she was doing at this camp."

Nathangot his food, he saw his brother talking to some girl and nodded. He looked around and saw someone sitting bye herself. He walked over to Silver. "hey can I sit here?" he asked putting his hand on the chair next to hers.

Happy {Write what makes you happy} wrote: "Amelia turned around as she picked up her food looking for somewhere to sit. She saw a girl leaving and decided that the guy she left was nice enough. Mia walked over to him and sat down set her pl..."

Jace nodded. "well it wasn't. However, now it is." he smiled.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked up, startled. "Yeah, yeah." She watched him next to her. She started to eat again.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments @silver
Nathan nodded and sat down. "thanks. I'm Nathan." he said

@happy
Jason smiled back. "I'm Jason, but Jace or Jay works fine." he said finishing up his food.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "stealing cars. Throwing house parties in houses that wasn't ours. Getting arrested and pissing our mum off." he said looking up AMD seeing his brother, then looked back at Mia. "other stuff to. Stacks up since we were in elementary school." he laughed a little.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) @Mic

Silver shrugged. "No problem. Silver." She told him.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments @happy
"it was." he nodded.

@silver.
"silver bell." he said taking a bit of his Mc n Cheese. "kuul."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "zachly. Why have can I cause here." he asked raising his eye brows and rubbing his hands together.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He smiled widely. "that would be lit! I'm so in" he said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He laughed. "everyone I know? That you and my brother." he said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jason nodded in agreement. "indeed."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jason looked around. "so what brings you here."

"Silver bell?" She had no idea what that was supposed to mean.

Nathan shook his head. "nothing." he sighed.

@happy
Jason looked at her. "that's awesome." he said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He laughed a bit. "I don't try. Haha!"

Silver shrugged. She finished her food, looking into space. How in the world did she get here?

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He finished his food also. Not knowing what else to say.
^^silver

Silver pushed her plate away. "I'm a camper, you?" IT was her best thing to talk about.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "same." he said with a sigh.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "Do you know where we're here?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "hmm?" he said looking up at her

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver shrugged. "Do you what this place is?"

"yea, its a rehab camp, for troubled teens." he sighed.

@happy
Jason watched her eat not know what to say.

Silver laughed a little. Her troubled? How about traumatized?

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "what?" Nate asked.
^^silver
((ARGH I HAVE THE HICCUPS! IT HURTS!!!)

« previous 1 3