Camp Rehab: A Roleplay discussion

RP Locations > Woods

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) The woods behind the camp. Going more than 100 meters in without a councillor is strictly forbidden!

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 35 comments Mod
(( Sorry for bringing another RP into this location :P ))
Jade walked into the woods, eager to escape the camp area. She breathed in the fresh air and tried to convince herself it was okay. She leaned against a tree, looking at the light streaming through the forest.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments Marlee had just gotten finished sneaking out of her bunk. She was giggling uncontrollably as she ran into the forest. She made sure no one was following her as she climbed up a tree.

message 4: by ♥ Emily ♥ (last edited Jul 18, 2016 06:39PM) (new)

Jade spotted the girl laughing like a maniac climbing up the tree. She smiled, walking towards her tree.
"Hey up there," she said.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments Marlee thought it was councilor at first, but this person was younger. "Hey." She said simply as she watched the councilors scramble around trying to find her. "God, this is hilarious to watch..." She mumbled.

Jade laughed, slowly pulling herself from limb to limb, trying to get up. About halfway to where the girl was perched, she stopped, panting.
"Well, I tried," she laughed.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments Marle didn't really want her up there anyways. "I don't care." She said. She didn't really have a filter because of her ADHD.

"You kind of scared the councilors, it's hilarious," she said. She starting inching down the tree, not wanting to fall on her butt. She didn't need to be laughed at.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments "I'm not scared of them!!" She yelled at her. "I just hate them." She said.

message 10: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

"I don't hate them," she said, "...yet," she corrected. She slid a bit too fast down the tree, ending up hanging on as tight as she could to a branch. Her cheeks became red, knowing she looked pathetic. She looked down. Jade was regretting trying to climb the tree at this point.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments Marlee looked down and held her giggles in. She looked away, covering her mouth. This girl couldn't even climb a tree!!

message 12: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

Jade swung herself onto another lower branch, but ended up banging her rib cage on it. By then she could just about reach the ground with her feet, so she let herself drop.

message 13: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

(( Lol Jade needs to work on her tree climbing skills))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments ((But she's actually me tho!!! XD))

Marlee couldn't help it. She burst out laughing. Like, really loudly. She was sure the councilors would notice.

message 15: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

Jade groaned, but she did let a little laugh out. She'd have fallen out of that tree laughing at herself if she was the girl up there. She brushed the bits of bark of her t-shirt and shorts.
"Well that went well," she joked.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments Marlee caught her breath and slinked gracefully down the tree, landing in front of her. "My names Marlee." She said.

message 17: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

"I'm Jade," she said, slightly jealous Marlee had actually been graceful about getting down the tree, while she had barely made it at all. "So what cabin are you in?"

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments "Squirrel. You?" She asked. She fixed her designer jeans and expensive shirt.

message 19: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

"Same," Jade said. "Have you met any councilors yet?" she scowled, "My stupid sister is one." She quickly pulled her curly purple hair into a ponytail. The stupid heat was making it stick to her neck and back.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments "Not very many. But the ones I have met have been dreadful." She groaned. "How long have you been here?" She asked.

message 21: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

"I got here today, and I hate it already." She itched her arm. "My allergies are killing me," she said, irritated. "So what did you do to land you here?"

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments "I came her today too!! But I borrow things without permission." She said. "The thing that was just the icing on the cake for my dad was when I stop this painting from a museum."

message 23: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

"Oh. I got sent here for underage drinking. Not much of a crime, but it destroyed my parents' trust for me." she shrugged. "My sister's here because my parents decided we needed to spend time with each other, and she listens to whatever they say."

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments "Cool. I don't have any siblings." She said, pulling out a compact mirror out of her pocket and checking her hair a makeup.

message 25: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

"I'm going to head back to camp before I break out into hives," she said. She was itching like crazy. She sneezed really loudly. "Ugh stupid allergies."
((I gtg it's late))

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 25 comments "Oh, bless you. Goodbye. I'll try and sneak back in after everyone's gone back to sleep," she said,

message 27: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 20, 2016 02:32PM) (new)

RedAxel | 15 comments Aedus has been wandering around the woods for a few minutes now, keeping to himself; he hasn't seen anyone else, but that doesn't mean there isn't anyone here. He jumps slightly when he hears a shout, and turns in that direction. After a second, he starts heading that way.

message 28: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 15 comments Once he's close enough that he wouldn't have to shout, he calls out, though not very loudly, looking up at the tree a little farther out. "Impatient, much? Not all of us like to shout."

message 29: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 15 comments Aedus looks at the rope that falls down, pausing for a second. He's not completely sure he trusts the knife to stay in the tree, but he grabs a hold and pulls the rope, testing it before he starts to climb. "Sounds exciting," he deadpans. "Why do I have to climb up a rope to see it?" He asks, starting to pull himself up; he hasn't climbed a rope in ages, so he's a bit out of practice.

message 30: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 15 comments It probably would have been faster for him to just climb the tree itself, frankly, but he doesn't complain as he passes the midpoint of the rope. He looks towards where the other boy is gesturing, raising an eyebrow. "What are we going to use to go down it? Using our hands is asking for pain."

message 31: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 15 comments Aedus pulls himself onto the branch and stands, steadying himself on another branch as he grabs the boomerang. He doesn't even really know this guy; but he came here so he wouldn't be bored, and it looks like he's succeeding. He gets ready to take off after him.

message 32: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 15 comments (No problem, see you.)