Camp Rehab: A Roleplay discussion

RP Locations > The Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) No sea monster here!

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint looked down into the water. Her long, pale toes dipped into the murky water. She hated this place. Even the lake was sub-par. She would rather swim in the river back home. And she was pretty sure she once saw a bloated corpse in there.

She clutched her box of matches, and lit a single match. She held the small flame up to her face and sighed. Suddenly, she flicked the stick into the water, and the flame disappeared.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Bepper lay on the sand. I hate everyone. I hate everything. Bepper's summer was ruined, no doubt about it. She loathed this place, and loathed herself. She just had to do though, didn't she? In the three days since she'd arrived at camp, Bepper hadn't had a single cigarette. She was part proud, part craving one.
The only thing that could have made this better was a can of spray paint. Then she'd paint her mark all over this damn place. I wonder what Dad would say to that! Bepper thought with a grin, already picturing his enraged face.

message 4: by Rose (last edited Jul 16, 2016 08:46AM) (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint turned her head and looked down at the girl sprayed across the sand. She stared at her, part surprised at her appearance, and part annoyed at the possibility of human interaction. She flicked another match into the water and sighed.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Bepper pushed herself up. She was still drying from an earlier swim, which was god-awful, and her thick, curly hair was tangled and frizzy. She'd reached her breaking point. She needed a strictly forbidden cigarette. Bepper reached into her bag for one.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint stayed still and watched her rummage through her bag. She still was quite surprised by the fact that this girl looked quite good for someone here.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Bepper find her pack. She pulled one out and flicked her lighter. Bepper looked up to see the other girl on the beach. "Cigarette?" Bepper asked, offering one from her precious stash.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint blinked and nodded silently. She opened the book in front of her, Red Dragon, and dog-eared it.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Bepper held out a cigarette. "I'm Bepper." She said. To be honest, it fel nice talking to someone after a few solitary days. She put her own cigarette in her mouth. She really should quit...

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint lit the cigarette and inhaled the smoke greedily. "Mint." She muttered slightly as she positioned the book next to her.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Bepper sighed, closing her eyes as she smoked. "It's been too long. I missed 'em." Bepper was glad no councillor was around. They wouldn't have been too happy.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint pulled the cigarette away and licked her lips before bringing it back. "Yeah." She muttered.

message 13: by Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (last edited Jul 16, 2016 10:21AM) (new)

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) ((Sorry I was gone-something came up))

Bepper breathed in the smoke, sighing deeply. This sucks. This whole camp sucks. Bepper hated every bit of it. She wished she was home, despite it all.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint broke the silence with "How'd you get here?" as she flicked the ashes off the cigarette.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Bepper sighed. "Oh, lots of stuff. I think the final straw was the car though." Bepper laughed, thinking about how comical it had all been. "I, uh, stole a Porsche and spray painted skulls all over it. Then I drove it into this really nice public park and set it on fire. My dad was pissed."

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments Mint chuckled and inhaled another puff of smoke "That was basically my first offensive. Three years ago."

message 17: by rgihbo (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments Emily walked closer to the lake looking at the place she would be for her whole summer. She had always loved the water the beach was one of her favorite places to be however, this place was nothing like like the beach. Emily already knew she hated it here. She looked around at the other people near the lake and then sat down on the sand and stared at the water.

message 18: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) Alaska felt the light breeze hit her sensitive skin as she wandered around the lake, trying to get used to the camp grounds. She figured no one would dare to come here and swim in the disgustingly green water. Well, she was wrong as she saw wannabe hipsters sitting around the lake. She blew air in her cheeks and plopped herself down, not noticing the girl sitting by her.

message 19: by rgihbo (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments Emily glanced over at the girl who had randomly sat next to her. She nervously bit her lip wondering if she should say something to her. She began playing with her hair and looked down to the sand not wanting to make eye contact with her and murmured "Hi."

message 20: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) Alaska whipped her head around, now aware of the girl sitting next to her. Her long blue hair hit the girl's face and she cursed under her breath, "oh shit, sorry!"
She pushed her hair out of the way and plastered a weak smile on her face.

message 21: by rgihbo (last edited Jul 16, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments Emily jumped back as the girl turned around and whipped Emily with her hair. Even though the girl had quickly apologized Emily was still a little annoyed. Looking at the girl she noticed her hair it was blue Emily had always wanted to dye her hair but never ended up doing it. "It's fine" she assured after the girl apologized. "I'm Emily by the way." She said.

message 22: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) Alaska hesitated at the simple greeting, wondering if Emily was already aggravated by her. She hovered her hand over her eyes to shield the sun away from her face to get a better look at the girl she was talking too. Emily looked and seemed pretty normal except her magnificent blue eyes and nose piercing but Alaska wasn't completely bought yet. She was in a camp with a whole bunch of rebels and she didn't want to take any chances.
"I'm Alaska, like the 49th state." She introduced herself.

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments ((Um... Me and Jude were doing a roleplay here.))

message 24: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) ((Can't there be more than one roleplay in each location? ...0r am I wrong?))

message 25: by rgihbo (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments Emily looked at Alaska and gave her a weak smile. She began admiring her vibrant blue hair again then wanting to fill in the silence asked "So why are you here?" as she pulled her sunglasses out and put them on to block out the sun.

message 26: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) "I talked back to my mom." Alaska joked, "Just kidding my mom is dead."
Alaska didn't do it on purpose, but she tended to darken the mood without even realizing it. She picked a small daisy beside her and twirled it between her thumb and forefinger. Hopefully, she didn't trigger anything that made Emily feel uncomfortable...but on the other hand, she didn't really care whether it was unnerving for her to hear. It was the truth after all.

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments ((You can have the same characters in multiple locations, but not multiple roleplays at the location)

message 28: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) ((My eyes may have failed me but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the rules...?))

message 29: by rgihbo (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments Emily gave a quick smile then but her lip trying to think of something to say in the awkward situation but her mind can to a blank. She was usually good in awkward situations but at the moment he didn't know how to finish the silence. " I'm sorry about your mom." she murmured "I really like you hair by the way." she quickly trying to change the subject. She was hoping she didn't make it more awkward.

message 30: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) "Don't be." Alaska stated, completely ignoring the compliment she gave her. She threw the daisy into the lake and faced Emily.
"Why are you here Em?" Alaska questioned, breaking the awkward silence that fell upon them.

message 31: by rgihbo (last edited Jul 16, 2016 05:12PM) (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments Emily smiled ignoring that fact that she called her Em which she only let few people call her and answered the question. "A lot of reasons." She answered "but mostly drinking and using a fake id and getting arrested, nothing that interesting." she continued. Emily and twirled her hair long messy around her finger and turned to face her " What about you, why are you really here? I know it's not for talking back because if you could get sent here for that I would have been her a long time ago." She smiled

message 32: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) "Yeah I was being sarcaaaaassstiic about that." Alaska drawled, "Actually, the same thing as you but with a lot of drugs...I just like to piss off my aunt." She shrugged, tucking her legs into her chest. Alaska couldn't tell why Emily smiled so much. She knew that smile was fake and she could tell from a mile away, "you okay? It looks like your face is about to blow up with all that smiling you've been doing."
Yes, Alaska knew she was being rude but she couldn't help it. That's how she is. She says what's on her mind and is very vocal about her opinions, no matter the consequences.

message 33: by rgihbo (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments Emily glared at her a little surprised at how blunt she was, "Fake smiling actually." she corrected. "And yeah my face is perfectly fine." she stated as she look towards the water.

message 34: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) "Good to hear." Alaska muttered under her breath as she stood up. She dusted herself off and stretched, "I'm going to the mess hall, do you wanna tag along?"
She didn't expect for Emily to accept her offer, as she already seemed to offend her.

message 35: by rgihbo (last edited Jul 16, 2016 06:12PM) (new)

rgihbo (htduhgob) | 13 comments "I think I'll pass." Emily said not making eye contact still focused on the water and out of the corner of her eyes could see Alaska getting ready to leave.

message 36: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) "Your loss, Em." Alaska sighed as she effortlessly yanked her hair up into a bun.
"I'll see you around?" She questioned, wondering if they'd ever talk again.

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments daZed min0rity wrote: "((My eyes may have failed me but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the rules...?))"

(It's roleplayer's etiquette.))

message 38: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) ((Etiquette is a funny word. Idc about your roleplayer's etiquette but whatever perks your tits sweetie :)))

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 42 comments ((It's kinda weird, but you don't go into a thread and start roleplaying if people are in there. Unless it's like, super outdated. I'll just fuck off.))

message 40: by (new)

ㅤ (daZedmin0rity) ((I'll make a mental note if that makes you happy. Sorry to intrude.))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments ((this is two months dry so imma post.))

Nathan walked out of the woods and found the lake. "oh good i thought i was gonna get myself lost." he shook hzis head.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Cool))

Silver walked up to the dock, putting the towel next to the edge. She was wearing a black tight swimsuit. She looked back at Nathan. "About time you showed up." Silver jumped into the lake, coming back up. "IT's cold!" She called.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments ((sorry I'm late))

Nathan chuckled. he was in a pair of red Greg and black striped swim shorts and a NY Giants tank top. "well hun, it's not suppose to be warm.' he said setting his towel next to hers as he sat at the edge of the doc letting his feet hang over the edge.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((I like your name.))

Silver rolled her eyes. "Fine. But no matter how many times you tell yourself it still shocks you." She was treading the water.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments ((Thanks you))

"Very very true." Nate said taking off his tank and jumping in. "Holllyyyy macroonssss. Bruhhh this is colldddd." He squealed a little, "Remind me to listen to you more often."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver chuckled. "If you wish." Silver ducked under the water a pulled Nate's legs under him.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Nate screamed a bit. "Yo!" He said as he went under. When he came back up he shook his head, "totally not coolay."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver came up, laughing. "Couldn't resist." She smiled at him. "You screamed."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments he stuck his toung out at her and splased her. "meany." he said in a baby voice splashing her again

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed again. Silver backstroked away from him. "Ah, swimming."

« previous 1