Camp Rehab: A Roleplay discussion

RP Locations > Climbing Wall

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Climb at your own risk!

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Charity hung halfway up the wall, a frown on her face. Right now, she could have been at the beach with her friends. Instead, here she was, stuck on this lame wall. This is all your fault, Alaska. Char thought with a resentful sigh. She reached weakly for another hold on the wall. She pulled herself up halfheartedly. But it wasn't an accomplishment.

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan had started the climb the wall, she didn't bother to put a harness on, this wall wasn't high anyway. She noticed Charity who had a frown, her curious it's told her to go faster to catch up with her. In a matter of seconds Megan was next to Charity, "Hello" she smiled.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Charity jumped a little, surprised. "Uh, hi." She turned to smile at the girl who had come up next to her. Charity found a sturdy foot hold and turned to face the girl completely,

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan had wedged her foot into a crack on the wall, barely even holding onto the wall with her hand. "You seem down, why are you at camp? You seem super nice" she glanced at the sky, she was almost to the top, it looked liked she was a couple feet off the ground which didn't bother her

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "My sister is an idiot. And I got involved." Charity sighed, wishing she could have her summer back. "I'm Charity, by the way. Most people just call me Char."
((Gtg for about 25 minutes. I'll be back after that though.))

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Aww k))

Megan nodded, "That's why I'm an only child" she smiled, but it faded quickly, "Nice to meet you" she slowly began to climb higher, "I'm Megan but you can call me Meg" Megan rubbed the scar on her cheek, it had began to sting like she had just been slapped

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) ((Sorry, ran a bit long. I'm back for good now.))

Charity but her lip to keep from saying "Lucky you." She didn't despise Alaska that much, just a small bit. She noticed the way Meg rubbed her cheek. "Is your cheek okay?"

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "I'm fine" Megan answered, laughing a bit at the sibling reply, "What happened? Sister set the house on fire?" She didn't seem very happy, in fact she was almost frowning, "Just got slapped by my father, regular stuff"

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "My sister just acted like a-" Charity bit back the word. "You know. To the wrong guy and, here I am." She smiled grimly. "That's my sister that is."

message 11: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 17, 2016 09:17AM) (new)

MixItUp! Megan nodded understandingly, she smiled, "Camps actually better than home" Better than staying in a home that's in a pile of ashes she added silently, "You get to break the rules here, it's easy not to get caught"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Nathan was getting strapped in, he was bored outta his mind, nothing to do. He ran a hand threw his hair and sighed. He was scared of heights. And had no idea why he was bout to climb. Like smart right? Nate looked up and shook his head, he then looked at the guy strapping him in. "no. No I can't do this. Un strap me. I quite. Not happening." he said panicked.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Nathan shook his head and started to un strap himself as Jason came in and walked over to him. "oh look your strapping in." he said smiling.
"more like strapping out. I can't do this no way. Nu uh. Not gonna happen bro." he said shaking his head.
"awwie. Come on Nate please. Just try once." he said.
"no" Nate said. "not happening Jason."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments ((and its fine))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jason looked at her then back at Nathan, "come on man. I'll even climb with you." he said.
Nate looked up again and took the harness off. "nu uh."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jason grinned, "totally." he said and strapped himself in and didn't put on a helmet he liked his Baltimore snapback. "count of three?" he asked when he was strapped in.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments He followed right behind almost beside her.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jason caught up to her, laughing a little

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "surprised you beat me. Not many people can." he said looking down at his brother.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jake sighed. "nah. He's always been scared of heights." he said shaking his head.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jason shrugged and looked down at Nate, "that's you would have to askĥm. I donr know"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments Jason followed her hen he reached the ground. "your a counselor, giving me permission to pull pranks and brake rules??" he asked. "oh god I love this place."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments The twins looked at eashouther and smiled as they had an idea.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments They looked at her then back at each other. "no plan." they said at the same time. "can you help us with a party?" they asked again, at the same time then shook their heads.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments They both drugged. "cuz we wanna." Nate said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "don't know" nate said.
"bond fire" Jason said, remembering what Mia wanted to do. "bye the lake I believe."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments "noice." they both said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 169 comments ((idk and idk.))