Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Anna Dressed in Blood discussion

i need someone to talk to

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melanie vo OMG i need someone to talk to right now i finished that book and i already starting the second book and OH MY GOD that was heart wrenching i cant believe that has happen right now and i need someone to fangirl with me right now please i need to talk about this with someone PLEASE

Tiara Amany (A Wave of Vellichor) Melanie wrote: "OMG i need someone to talk to right now i finished that book and i already starting the second book and OH MY GOD that was heart wrenching i cant believe that has happen right now and i need someon..."

Hey, you can talk to me. Yup, this book is totally great and I'm glad that you find it as heart-wrenching as I did. But I wouldn't get my hopes up high for the second book. It's good, but not as satisfying as the first one.

Melanie vo yeah I finished it and it made me speechless I didn't know what to do after that.

Tiara Amany (A Wave of Vellichor) read the second book, haha
or maybe revel in the ending for a bit :) get you ready for the surprise coming up in the sequel

Melanie vo oh I said I already finish the second book in the last comment that's why I said I was speechless I was referring to the second book

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I just finished the first one yesterday morning.. omg!! Soooooooo heart wrenching! I couldn't believe it.. and I feel so bad for Cas! The feels.

Melanie vo yeah I finished the book and it was sad, never thought that it would go that way made me feel depressed

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood oh no... that doesn't sound good at all. Am I going to have book withdrawals once I finish it then?

Melanie vo I have no idea