Immortal Academy discussion

Off campus > Containment Cell

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shay, Head Mod (last edited Jul 15, 2016 09:55PM) (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 699 comments Mod

This is the Containment Cell which houses many many students without control over their powers.

The Stone Guardian locks all and any who dare try to break free.

message 2: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Jax loved the Cells. It reminded him of the old days when he would lock up prisoners for days and torture them. Humming an old tune jax walked around searching for his old cell. The memories of being locked up brought joy to him. It was too much fun to always. Break free and them cause havoc.

•CookieMonster• | 397 comments Mod
Ayumi sat in the cell looking down and held her knees. It wasn't a punishment as the headmistress told her but she didn't mean to cause the accident. Putting a curse on another student since Ayumi wasn't getting much air apparently. And look what happened. She sighed and made little boulders move around. At least she was alone.

message 4: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Finally finding his cell Jax was surprised to find someone in his cell. "I'm sorry but you are?" Jax wasn't pleased for what he found in his favorite place. "Scratch that, I don't care. Just get out and move to a different cell." Jax looked down at the mortal that was before him.

Ayumi looked over at him. "No." She said simply. Unless the headmistress was there taking her back to her dorm she wasn't moving. She didn't have to listen to whoever this guy was, and continued to move the small grey boulder around.

message 6: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Jax wasn't prepared for the reply. "Get uo or I will force you out." Jax pulled on the bars watching it swing out. "Out now." Jax grabbed the girl by the shirt and began to pull her towards the exit.

When he pulled her she snapped. The same thing happened in class earlier, her eyes turned green as she looked at him. A whole bunch of vines, rocks, and small trees wrapped around his waist. Then blue as water began to turn into ice daggers circling around him. Before she could do any more damage she was yanked back into the cell as the bar went back into place. Ayumi stood there for a moment and looked around and before she knew it she was electrocuted causing her to fall to the ground wincing a bit. She looked back up at him eyes hard and full of hate. "N. O." Ayumi said.

message 8: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Watching as the vines began to grow around him and freeze Jax smiled a little. Gather his strength jax was able to break free of his icy imprisonment. "Hmmm this could be fun." The small girl was powerful but not as powerful as she could be if she knew how to control her powers. "What's your name little witch?" Jax completely ignored the No she said earlier not really caring.

She glanced at for a second breathing hard before leaning against the bars. "Hayashi." She said running her hand through her hair. Ayumi didn't feel the need to tell him her real name plus in Japan it was considered rude if to use the first name of a person.

message 10: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Eyeing her closely now Jax was able to at least tell where she was from. Her accent gave it away. "I see. Your from Japan." Jax wrinkled his nose thinking about Japan. Federal Japan was a terrible period for him. One that made him dislike the country all together. "So little witch, do you have a nickname?"

Ayumi scoffed. "As if I would tell you that." She said rolling her eyes and sighed. "Hayashi is what you call me." Ayumi said glancing over at him.

message 12: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Hmmm it seemed the little witch got claws." Jax sat down in front of the cell, tired of standing jax peered through the cell bars to the girl. A devilish grin inching up his face. His eyes swirling with desire, control, and power. "Well I guess I'll just be calling you little witch for now on then." Not really caring what her name was anymore jax settled. Honestly who or what she was didn't matter. The only thing he cared about was controlling her and using her for his on wishes.

"Listen tough guy, I don't play nice with people. So whatever you're planning in that sadistic little head of yours you can quit it." Ayumi said and flicked a small boulder at his forehead. "F**k off." She said.

message 14: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Not even feeling the pebble hit him. "Ouch that hurt." Jax loved pretending it was one of his favorite traits. "I'm not some sadistic freak. I'm a nice person. Heck you haven't even gotten to know me you judgmental witch." Jax tried turning the convo on her. "I mean do you even know my name, while your trying to pass judgment on me?"

"I don't want to know about you. To be honest I don't give two shits about who you are or what you do." Ayumi said rolling her eyes and turned away from him. "Now as I said before, f**k off." Ayumi said.

message 16: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Oh little witch you are something else. I can honestly say that." Jax stared at her hoping to figure out away to make her open up to him. "I mean you don't even want to know what I am and where I came from?" Getting an idea jax smiled slightly. "I mean if oh don't wanna know about me. Can you at least tell me about yourself, like how you got in here?"

"I came here because I put a spell on someone that even the headmistress can't get rid of it. There you happy?" She asked. There was one thing that bugged her though. "Why are you here." Ayumi said not even bothering to make it as a question but a statement.

((How was the party?))

message 19: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Actually I'm here because I came to reminisce in the past. " jax opened his arms wide as to show off the cell and it's surroundings. "A long time ago I use to come in here so much, I had my own personal cell." Taking a step closer to the cell bar. "If you look up you can see my name inscribed in big letters." A cute devilish grin firmed on his lips. "Just look up." Jax whispered.

Ayumi narrowed her eyes. She didn't want to know what his name was, but she figured if she didn't he would continue to bug her. Ayumi looked up and she saw the name 'Jax' written up on the ceiling. She looked back at him. "And? What am I supposed to be impressed by that?" Ayumi asked raising an eyebrow.

message 21: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"No I course not, but your suppose to be respectful and give me back what is mine. Or at least for a little while." Jax laughed slightly enjoying the girls presence. "I mean but you know, knowing your generation you probably won't." Jax pretended to walk off.

"Huh I expected more from a guy like you. Didn't expect you to walk away like a little wussy." Ayumi said and gave a very small smirk. Now she was just pushing his buttons for the fun of it, she didn't really care if he wanted his cell or not. He wasn't going to get it. Ayumi then sharped a rock and carved her name into the wall of the cell before dropping it on the ground.

message 23: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"That little trick isn't going to work little witch." Jax could hear her carving something into the wall. "Also that was disrespectful, which I kinda already knew you were." Jax turned with a clear view of the girl. "Hmmm so what's the next disrespectful thing you'll do little witch?"

"Hmm I don't know I haven't decided if I wanna break out of you or if I wanna kill you." Ayumi said simply and crossed her arms. "What do you think I should do?" She asked smirking.

message 25: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Jax blood lust began heat up. "honestly I say give it your best shot." Jax knew his eyes glowed a shimmery color that of his sisters. "Come get me if you can." They always started as a twinkle in his eye until he was transformed to his true form. His blood list was something of legend that was forced down after his sister's reappearance in his life. "So what will it be?" That oh so devilish grin morphed into that only those of the old day would understand. To the new age his smile looked like a playful grin.

Ayumi felt this amazing power surging from him. She wanted it. Craved it. Needed it. Ayumi hadn't felt power like this in a long time and she loved the feeling of it. "YouR power is amazing." She said smirking.

message 27: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Jax released the power, laughing at the little witch. "Oh you thought that was my power." Jax barely contained himself. "That wasn't even 25%." Jax squatted to be eye level with her.

"Hmm so you have more than that? Mind if I borrow it for a bit?" Ayumi whispered trying to extract a bit of his power. "Hmm seems to me that you built up quite a wall around you power. Which makes it ten times more fun to tear it down." She said trying to find the root of his power letting her eyes change colors.

message 29: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Jax pretended not to hear her comment about taking his power. "So little witch? Exactly when so you get out of here?" Jax looked around. Usually when the kid served their time the doors automatically opened.

"Hmmm right about......." The doors opened immediately and Ayumi walked out looking around. "Now." She said smirking still trying to get some of his power.

message 31: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Oh wow that was fast." Jax spoke those words, clearly lacking interest. "Sooooo since your out. I guess I can finally have my cell back."

"No no no. Mister. I need your help. I'm thinking that my leader would love to meet you." Ayumi said before extracting some of his power and put it in a necklace. "It's better than being here." She said walking away.

message 33: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Jax felt a slight dip in his body, but ignored it. "Your master? I'm sort little witch but I dot take order. I will not be meeting your master." Jax began to walk past her. Heading towards the exit. He felt like heading somewhere far.

Ayumi sighed and crossed her arms. "It's gonna take a lot more to convince him to join us." She muttered. "Just wait, he'll come around soon." A voice said as she walked the opposite direction.

message 35: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Jax heard the one sided convo but continued to walk out. He wasn't staying around for the freak show. Jax headed towards the sky castle.