Immortal Academy discussion

Campus > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 699 comments Mod

/

This section of the academy is for studying, reading and hanging out.

message 2: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin sat in the library and wrote out different runes for his spells class. The ink flowed out onto the page in perfect figures.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Alex looked around, so many books she felt they we're going to fall. She had been assigned to work with some Martin kid.

message 4: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Hey! Are you Alex?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She looked up at him, her books falling. She groaned and picked them. "Yeah, you Martin?" She asked

message 6: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Yup. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She looked around and put the books on a table and ten shaked his hand. "Hello." She said

message 8: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "So how do most things run here? Its my first day of classes so I'm kind confused about pretty much everything." Martin laughed slightly.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She chuckled. "Nothing, much." She assured him. "Maybe a bit different that you might see naked mermaids, Really hairy Teens and one or two really pale people." She joked.

message 10: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Okay cool. How lob have you been here?" Martin pulled up a chair for her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She sat down on it. "Thank you." Then she shrugged. "For about...three years?" She said.

message 12: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "That's awesome. So um, do you mind showing me what exactly we're doing?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments "Well we have to learn some of the most basic spells first." She explained

message 14: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin read over the pages. "Okay. I know some of these"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments "Okay, do you want to revise them briefly, or just go with the ones you dont know?" She asked.

message 16: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "I'de rather just review them all, i think."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She nodded and put her hair behind her ear. "Okay, so tell me where do you want to start?" She asked

message 18: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Whatever you think would be best, I guess!"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She smiled. "Okay, so I think we only have about ten minutes and then we have to go to Potion class." She said, leaning closer to him so he could read from her book.

message 20: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Okay, good to know. None of this seems too hard."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She nodded and picked up her books. "Yep, want me to go with you to the class? I just need to drop off some things with the librarian." She said

message 22: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Sure! That sounds great!" Martin got up, grabbed all his books, and followed her into the hall.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She dropped of the books and then headed back to him. "Okay, so tell me more about yourself." She said, walking to the classroom

message 24: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Ummm. I guess I just came here to learn. I was an angel now I'm stuck down here."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She furrowed her eyebrows. "So youve never gone to parties or had a girlfriend?" She asked.

message 26: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin laughed. "Angels are strict as f**k. They don't do anything fun."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She sighed. "Then I must be half Angel, since I have never had fun or a boyfriend." She joked.

message 28: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments ((I'm back from Comic Con. AHHH I miss it already))

Martin laughed quietly and nodded. "Who knows, maybe you are," he replied jokingly.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She laughed. "Thats both offending and funny." She commented.

message 30: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin smiled. "So where are we going?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments "Potion class, I think." She said, looking at the copy of his agenda.

message 32: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Okay! Sounds fun. Mind showing me where it is?" Martin looked around. "This campus is pretty confusing."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She nodded. "Yeah, I actually have the same class. Lets go?" She asked

message 34: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Yeah, totally!"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments ((Lets go to potion class?))

message 36: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments ((Kk))

message 37: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Varpulis laid down on the bed. He had been properly bandaged, but was still weak and exhausted. He fell unconscious once again.

message 38: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Var woke up once it was the night time. He sat up, remembering what he had to do. His friends were in danger. There was someone outside his room, had they actually trapped him here? Var put his ear to the door, triangulating where the guard was, then knocked him out with a strong gust of wind. Var opened the door and stepped out. He grabbed his ace from the unconscious gaurd and left the library.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean got into the library, looking for some stupid book he had to write a report on.

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia was in the romance section because she was a hopeless romantic. She searched through the books for her next read.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean grabbed the book, staring at the cover before opening it and started walking at some random direction.

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia sighed when she didn't find something she waned to read. She stepped away from the shelves.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Since he wasn't paying attention, Dean accidentally bumped into her. "Shit, sorry." He said, dropping his book.

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia almost fell back on her ass but didn't, "sorry, no it was my fault. Sorry." She said and leaned down to grab his book. She handed it to him.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean smiled at her. "Nah, it's okay. I was the one distracted." He said, nodding as he studied her. "I'm Dean, by the way."

message 46: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Um... Amelia," she said warily, studying him back.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Amelia." He nodded to his book. "Thank you for picking it up, by the way."

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments She took a moment before she realized she gave him her real name. Rhydian was going to be a bitch about it.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean studied her. "You okay?" He asked, confused

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "I'm fine, I should head out," he said.

« previous 1