Immortal Academy discussion

Campus > Gazebo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shay, Head Mod (last edited Jul 15, 2016 08:12PM) (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 699 comments Mod

Come and hanging out under the stars.

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake was hunting for his brothers necklace in the trees surrounding the gazebo where he had been strolling around. He heard someone step onto it and he looked up to whoever it was. He paused.

message 3: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Have you seen a necklace around? It has a ring hanging off it," He called to the beautiful woman, despite not wanting to disturb the peace she seemed to be in. It was beautiful on her face- the relaxation.

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "That'd be great," He said and offered a smile back because he couldn't help himself.

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Somewhere around here," he said.

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake nodded and started looking again. "Um..." He paused, "Jake."

message 7: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake took her hand and shook it, a little awkward because that was how he was.

message 8: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake nodded, "you too." He said and pulled away to go back to looking.

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Yes!" He said. "Thanks," he said and carefully took it, looking it over. "Its the only thing I have of my brother." He admitted.

message 10: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments He looked down at it and slipped it over his neck. "Um... I'm Jake," he said, unsure if he introduced himself or not.

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake got a little pink in the cheeks. "Uh. I'm new," he shrugged.

message 12: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake nodded, "that sounds nice."

message 13: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Uhh... Diners?"

message 14: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments He nodded, "what about a tattoo shop?" He asked. "Are they taking employees?"

message 15: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "So They do have a tattoo parlor?" He asked.

message 16: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Okay," he nodded.

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Not right now but I want to work there," he explained.

message 18: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments He nodded, "yes."

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "San Diego, Charades," he explained.

message 20: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake rubbed the back if his head.

message 21: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake carefully nodded.

message 22: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Jake walked home.

message 23: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin walked towards the gazebo that he had seen earlier while walking around the school.

message 24: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron followed him. She had seen the gazebo from a distance, but she had never actually been this close to it.

message 25: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin sat down in the Gazebo. "It's nice out here!"

message 26: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron smiled slightly and sat down next to him. She nodded. It seemed quiet, except for crazy birds. She glanced down and saw a rolly polly, and she decided to pick it up. She put it on her index finger and watched as it crawled around on her hand.

message 27: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin saw another one of the small gray bugs and gently placed it onto his finger. "Sometimes I wish I was one of these bugs." He laughed.

message 28: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd "How cool would it be to just start running, curl up in a ball, and keep rolling?" She whispered, thinking aloud mostly. She then mentally kicked herself for sounding so stupid. "Yeah, they are pretty cute." She said at a normal voice level, hoping to burry her previous comment.

message 29: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "You literally just spoke my thoughts. Sometimes you just want to curl up where no one can get to you. Ya know?"

message 30: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. She moved the bug to her other hand as it started crawling up her forearm. "There were a ton of these things in the field by my house." She said, remembering all the times she would hide in the field with apples and watch as they devoured them.

message 31: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Where did you grow up? It sounds pretty nice." Martin said without looking up. He was visually entranced by the small bug crawling around the palm of his hand.

message 32: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron shook her head. "It wasn't that nice." She continued to focus her thoughts on the bug. She didn't want to think about anything else.

message 33: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Hmm. I literally grew up in heaven... Except it sucked. Nice place for humans, it's whatever they want it to be. But for trans Angels... Ha." Martin said the last part bitterly.

message 34: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd "Then I guess you did the right thing. You left." She said, reassuring him and herself that leaving is a valid option.

message 35: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Well technically I was kicked out. But it was certainly for the better." Martin inhaled. "Thanks for letting me talk to you. It feels good."

message 36: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron shook her head. "It's no problem. If you tell me something, anything, that would be too personal to share, it ends with me. I won't tell a soul. Dead or alive." She was serious, but added the last part just to make a joke.

message 37: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Same goes for me. Given that you're pretty much the only person I talk to, your secrets are safe with me."

message 38: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. She knew it would be hard to tell him everything, especially all at once. But she hoped she could eventually. "Thank you."

message 39: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "No problem." Martin put his hand over hers as he placed the bug into the edge of the patio, letting it crawl away.

message 40: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron followed suit, letting the bug scurry away into the grass.

message 41: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Is it that demigod person dude?))

message 42: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((But I thought he was a good guy))

message 43: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Ah okay and then you made a bad guy to follow him I'm guessing?))

message 44: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Ah, okay))

message 45: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((I can't delete my posts I'm on my phone 0-0))

message 46: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Okay))

message 47: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin continued relaxing.

Varpulis stumbled over the clouds until he reached the school. He usually came down smoothly, but this time it was more of a ragged drop. He collapsed in front of the gazebo, bleeding from wounds on his left side and leg.

message 48: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron froze. She saw the bleeding dude and started wondering on what to do. She was shocked mostly, but all she could do was poke Martins upper arm and point to the fallen person.

message 49: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin got up and ran towards him. Var got up slowly, his leg almost unable to hold the weight of his body. "Are you guys from the school?" He limped towards the two in the gazebo. Martin nodded.

message 50: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. She wondered why he asked, and if he meant the school they went to or another school. She wanted to tell him to sit down and get off his leg, but her stupid anxiety overruled her in the worst moment and her throat felt tight.

« previous 1