Immortal Academy discussion

Campus > Café

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 699 comments Mod

Here you can RP with other characters.

message 2: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin sat down in the cafe, much more comfortable now.

message 3: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd A few minutes later Aaron walked into the Cafe as well, however forgetting she was actually meeting someone she sat her usual corner seat with her back to the wall.

message 4: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin saw her and sat down across from her. "I just got tea and sandwich. Do you want anything?"

message 5: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments ((Gtg! Rp more tomorrow!!!))

message 6: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd She thought for a little bit. "I guess I'll have a sandwich and some water." She wasn't really hungry, but she didn't want to seem like a weirdo. She had the urge to pull out her book and read, but that would be rude.

message 7: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Awe okay!))

message 8: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "I'm sorry for getting mad at you." Martin ate his dinner.

message 9: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron shook her head gently. "I can be quiet aggravating, and I gues I did sort of out you."

message 10: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Good morning guess who just woke up XD))

message 11: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin laughed. "Yeah just a little bit" He made the salt container float above the table.

message 12: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron watched the salt shaker. She wished she had telekinesis. It would be much cooler and way less off putting Han her current power. "Am I at least getting your pronouns right? He/him?"

message 13: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "Mmhmm. What are yours?" He took salt out of the shaker and swirled it around before having it go back in, causing an infinite loop.

message 14: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd She shrugged. "I don't really care. As long as it's not 'it' I'm pretty flexible." She took a sip of her water and continued to watch the salt, leaning on her left shoulder.

message 15: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Totally messed that up she's leaning on her left hand not shoulder sorry))

message 16: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin put all the salt back. "So what are your powers?"

message 17: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Having been able to to focus all of her thoughts and energy on the salt, her leg had remained still. Now that she had nothing to focus her energy on her leg starting jumping up and down, repeatedly and quickly. It didn't make any noise and it didn't move anything, but it was there. She sat up and picked up her sandwich. "Nothing interesting." She replied simply, taking small bite out of the sand which.

message 18: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments "you okay?" She seemed kind of off. Martin leaned across the table and put his hand on hers.

message 19: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd The rest of her body stiffened at the physical contact, but she was able to keep the arm of the hand he had touched normal. He smiled slightly and put her sand which down. Even though she knew he was referring to her very passive answer, she replied as if he was referring to her leg. "Yeah, just ADHD."

message 20: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments Martin took his hand off hers, it obviously made her feel uncomfortable. "Okay... I'm gonna go to sleep, if it's okay with you?" Martin was tired but he was also starting to feel a bit uncomfortable in the crowded cafe. Why did angels have to have such big breasts?

message 21: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. "Yeah of course." She knew a probable reason why he was probably exhausted, however she reminded herself that she didn't know what he does during the day and that it could literally be anything else. "If you ever want to call me, here's my number." She scribbled her number on a napkin and gave it to him.

message 22: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Okay totally just messed up if you meant like having him sleep in the cafe right that second pretend the umber part never happened))

message 23: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Number*))

message 24: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments ((Nah he's gonna go to his room.))

"Thanks! Here's mine." Martin wrote his phone number down on the paper then got up and left. Tomorrow was his first day of classes and he wanted to be well rested.

message 25: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Okay whew))

Aaron smiled slightly, glad he was so nice. She decided to also go to her room, but cleaned up first. She picked up her stuff and left.

message 26: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((He got a boys dorm right))

message 27: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 450 comments ((Yeah that's what he would be in))

message 28: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Okay good))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean walked in. "What exactly are you? If you don't mind me asking." He said, looking at the menu.

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia didn't respond for a moment. "You're a demon?" She asked instead of answering his question.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean looked at her and nodded. "Yeah." He replied, shrugging slightly

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia nodded, "good to know."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean waved at the menu. "What do you want?" He asked

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "A chocolate chip muffin," he answered.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments ((Sorry, I didn't get a notification for this))

He nodded at the one attending them. "Make that two." He said