Immortal Academy discussion

Campus > Combat Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 699 comments Mod

Here you can Rp with other characters.

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia grabbed her water bottle and took a few gulps between training. She put it down and faced the boxing back again. She mostly kicked it to let off anger but punching at it was great, too.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Schuyler took a deep breath after drinking from her water bottle. She cracked her neck to the side as she stretched her shoulders. She walked over to a punching bag, letting the stress fall from her with every punch.

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments She huffed and dropped down onto the bench. She looked over to the other boxing bag and then turned away, quickly draining to rest of the water bottle.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Schuyler tried forgetting about everything. Her parents love of perfection, how she never had any fun, how she had to be just as perfect as them and etcetera. She felt her punches growing stronger with each thought, then she paused. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and walked over to her bag, grabbing her other bottle of water and took a huge gulp, looking around her and noticed a girl around her age. She stopped drinking her water and threw it back in the bag, looking around for something else to do and found a Dummie. She walked over to the last one available and punched it.

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia watched the girl her age punch at the boxing bag and then the dummy. She put her water bottle down and screwed the cap on as she watched her. "I'm pretty sure that dummy doesn't have a vendetta against you," Amelia called out suddenly, surprising herself.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Schuyler paused and faced her, wiping the sweat again. "And who do you think does?" She asked, fully facing her. She walked over to her bag and once again grabbed the bottle.

message 8: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "I'm not sure," Amelia answered, leaning back against the wall behind her. "But I'm sure I could get you to tell me," she said, standing up to refill her water bottle. She sat back a minute later and swallowed it down.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She studied her. "Yeah well, welcome to the list if people who have said the same to me. And failed, by the way."She replied curtly, as she threw her water bottle back into the bag.

message 10: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Okay, how about we square off? I win, you tell me. You win. You still tell me," she smirked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She scoffed. "Sounds like your a little too unsure of yourself." She replied, but walked over to the ring.

message 12: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "While I like to let off steam by punching at boxing bags, I'm not the best at physical hand to hand combat," she shrugged.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Okay, where do you want to rp?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments ((Sorry! I thought commented on the request topic))

message 15: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments ((Ahhahahaha lol. It's fine.))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She shrugged. "I win, you leave me alone. You win, and I tell you. Deal?" She asked

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Alright," she said and stood up.

((By the way, she can read minds.))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She nodded and stood on position. "Im ready when you are." She said.

((Ah, okay))

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia stood up and kicked her shoes off before walking to the centre of the matts. "Ready," she said, getting herself in her position.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments ((Sky can see bits of pieces of the future, shes almost like Alice from twilight.))

Sky walked around, her fist ready to fight. She tried seing what the girl would so first.

message 21: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia just stood, raising an eyebrow at her daringly. She made no move to attack. "You're quite the angry one, are you not?" She smirked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She shrugged. "More like the type to always win." She replied

message 23: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "You can't win without attacking,"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments "And you without doing the same." She retorted.

message 25: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments She chuckled, "neither of us will one."

message 26: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments ((I'm off to bed, ttyl.))

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments ((I'm back.))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She raised an eyebrow. She didn't know if just to call out the fight or not.

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Alright, fine," Amelia laughed and tried to throw a punch.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Sky covered her face from the punch, quickly throwing a punch to her stomach.

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia lifted her leg high up and kicked it away just in time. "So, whats your name?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She wrapped her foot around hers and pulled, garanteing a fall for her. "Schuyler." She replied

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Fuck," Amelia said as she fell, quickly rolling on her feet and tripping her. "Fade," She said to her opponent.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She huffed, standing up quickly. "Nice to meet you." She replied.

message 36: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Clearly," She said and hopped onto her feet.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She pulled the hair away from her face, once again in her fighting position. She threw a quick punch to her leg, except the fist made contact with her side.

message 38: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia cursed and almost fell to the side. Then she started ro kick her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She saw that coming and grabbed her ankle, pulling it so she flipped over. Then she grinned. "Ready to give up yet?" She asked.

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments Amelia saw her expecting it and immediately changed tactics, aiming for her unprotected hip instead of her face like she had. "Have you given up?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She chuckled, punching her jaw. "Not yet." She replied. She took a few steps away

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "I'm SO going to be bruised all over," she shook her head.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She sighed. "You want to stop?" She asked

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Are you going to tell me?" She asked, pausing.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She raised an eyebrow. "Why would I if you already know?" She asked, knowing about her being able to read minds.

message 46: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments She laughed, "how did you know?" She asked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She chuckled, holding her hand out. "I can see the future, mate." She sad, her faint British accent showing

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "I know," she said and took her hand.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments She laughed. "Interesting power, by the way." She commented

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 385 comments "Thanks," she said.

« previous 1