Immortal Academy discussion

Lake Lyn > Mermaid Cove

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

•CookieMonster• | 397 comments Mod
Rhys pulled off her shirt and and pants before diving into the water. She swam around loving the feeling of the water on her, enjoying the water. Rhys dove under and smiling and sighed, going down further and sitting at the bottom looking around watching all the beautiful sea creatures before swimming back up and took a deep breath of air. Rhys pushed her hair back from her face and looked around before walking out of the water back to the shore. As she did Rhys wringed out her hair before laying back down on her back and looked around for her clothes. "Where are they...." Rhys asked herself softly.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Dean grinned wickedly. He held the cloth in his hands, staring at the mermaid. It was her own fault for leaving it there...all alone and unprotected. He thought, chuckling. He cocked his head, not helping but to look at her before he snapped out of it.

Rhys felt someone looking at her and head turn around to see a guy holding her clothes. She walked towards him and crossed her arms narrowing her eyes. "Excuse me? But why area you holding my clothes?" Rhys asked tilting her head a bit waiting for an answer.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He grinned mischievously. "Oh..I saw it lying around and though it was really nice." He teased, winking.

"So you're a pervert walking around looking girl's clothing?" Rhys asked raising an eyebrow and lifted her head back up. "You're not giving me a good excuse and I'm going to feed you to the Sharks." She said.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He whistled. "Wow, harsh much love?" He asked, crossing his arms and held his hand above him, her cloth in them. "Come a little closer and we'll see if I hand them over." He teased.

Rhys stepped closer to him and looked at him. "Is this close enough for you lover boy?" She asked and stepped even closer to him. "Or how about this?" Rhys asked quietly.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He grinned. "Maybe a tad more and I'll be fine." He said, and lowered his head closer to hers.

"Ok how's this?" Rhys whispered and pulled his shirt so her was eye level with her. She grabbed her stuff and gave a sweet smile. "You little sneaky demon." Rhys said before backing away.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He chuckled. "You know you we're tempted." He teased.

"Tempted? By you? I think not." Rhys said putting a hand to her heart. "To be honest I don't think I will ever be tempted by you in a million years." She said rolling her eyes.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked, stepping closer to her.

"Really." Rhys said standing his ground and put her hands on her hips. "What are you just mad that you aren't getting the attention you want from me?" She asked in her mockingly baby voice.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He Laughed. "Please, i get enough attention from any other girls to even notice." He said

"Hmm I guess you're the royal prick of the school?" Rhys said and threw her towel over her shoulder walking past him.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He smirked. "Maybe." He said, walking after her.

"Well then instead of following me why don't you go and follow a girl who actually wants your attention." She said turning around slightly.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He shrugged. "Lets just say none of them look as good as you do in the water."He replied cockily.

She looked down at herself and scoffed, tugging her sweatshirt on. Rhys looked at him. "You were just checking out my body weren't you?' She asked crossing her arms.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He laughed. "No, I didn't." He lied, smirking.

"Well sweetheart," Rhys said waking slowly towards him and placed her hand on his chest. "If you wanted to check me out, all you had to do was ask." She said smiling before instantly laughing hard. "That's what you want me to say isn't it?" She said before continuing to walk ahead.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He chuckled. "Is it so hard to believe that not every guy loves you that way?" He asked.

"Nope. Don't care for the attention that much." Rhys said shrugging.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He rolled his eyes and walked in front her. "Sure you dont, liar." He teased

"No to be honest I really don't give two shits about that lover boy." Rhys said tapping his cheek twice and continued to walk away.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He laughed. "Why do you get so stressed over it, little mermaid?" He asked

"To clarify it I am not a mermaid. I am a siren." Rhys said and stopped in her tracks. "Oh and I'm also a werewolf too." She as her eyes turned blue. "So if we're donee here whoever you are, why don't you go find another girl who is dumb enough to actually want your attention." Rhys said smiling.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He narrowed his eyes. "Everyone wants my attention, and we both know you aren't an exception." Then he backed off, grinning. "But I don have a certain date to attend to, so I guess I'll see you some other time."

"Aww you really think I'm not an exception? Wow I feel so special!" Rhys said her voice dripping in sarcasm and rolled her eyes. "What? Did your girl call to dump you? Smart move on her behave." She said smirking.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He chuckled."Trust me when I say she wants to do anything but dump me, princess. " He said

"I highly doubt that." She said rolling her eyes and walked over to him. "Oh you're so attractive, take me now!" Rhys said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He rolled his eyes and took a step back. "My interest in you has been made smaller, so no. Not interested." He replied

"I was being sarcastic asshole." Rhys said rolling her eyes and moved away. "And as if I care." She said.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He grinned wickedly. "Sure you don't." He said

"Wanna bet?" She asked raising eyebrow and ran a hand through her hair.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He scoffed. "Whatever you say."

"You honestly think that I would remotely be interested in the likes of you?" Rhys asked and scoffed. "You're a self centered douchebag you know that?" She said.