Aussie Readers discussion

The Old Mechanic: stories of an old motorcycle mechanic
This topic is about The Old Mechanic
Our Authors Spotlight > The Old Mechanic series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to introduce the series of novels that I have written. There have been three published, with a fourth currently with my team of editors.
The first book in the series is The Old Mechanic. It is the story of an old motorcycle mechanic who takes on an apprentice and, together, they restore a 1959 Norton 500cc ES2 motorcycle. The book takes the reader right through the process of restoring an old British classic motorcycle, from rebuilding the engine through to getting the bike on the road. But it is more than just about motorcycles; it is about the passing on of a lifetime's worth of knowledge from one generation to the next.
My book is available for sale from me or from Amazon via my website: http://theoldmechanic1.wix.com/book

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 71702 comments Mod
Not sure why you've created two threads Peter, but I've put this one in the Author section as well.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2016 06:22PM) (new)

Brenda wrote: "Not sure why you've created two threads Peter, but I've put this one in the Author section as well." I wasn't sure how else to get the different books' images to display. A lack of understanding on my part, I suppose.

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 71702 comments Mod
You can't if you'd like to put each one at the top :) So that's perfectly fine. But if you title the thread to encompass them all, you can put each book into your posts in the thread.. up to you!

Welcome and congratulations on them all!

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help :)