Audiobooks discussion

Secret of the Icon (Donavan Adventure Series, #5)
This topic is about Secret of the Icon
Free Promos for Review > Latest Donavan Chronicles adventure now available!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Dietz | 149 comments It's a race against time to stop a vicious Russian arms dealer - possessing an icon stolen from the Vatican during WWII - from successfully arming a group of jihadists operating within the US. It'll take all of Matt Higgins and Bridget Donavan's skills to stop them from starting a holy war within the continental US.

Looking for people to listen to and review this title. Send me your email address for a free download!

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like to give it a listen please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 3: by Leslie (last edited Jul 16, 2016 09:06AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. I read "Secret of the Oil" and really liked it. I'd be interested if you also have books 1, 1.5, and 2. Thanks. leslie@neel.com

David Dietz | 149 comments Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. I read "Secret of the Oil" and really liked it. I'd be interested if you also have books 1, 1.5, and 2. Thanks. leslie@neel.com"

Unfortunately, I didn't narrate any of the other editions. However, I can check with Tom Haase and see if he has any codes or if the narrator does.

David Dietz | 149 comments Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. I read "Secret of the Oil" and really liked it. I'd be interested if you also have books 1, 1.5, and 2. Thanks. leslie@neel.com"

Tom Haase tells me he sent you a code to download "Secret of the Bibles".

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, David. Just wanted to let you know I finished all the books and posted reviews at Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. I think this book is your best work that I've read so far. Thanks!

David Dietz | 149 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, David. Just wanted to let you know I finished all the books and posted reviews at Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. I think this book is your best work that I've read so far. Thanks!"

Wow. Thanks so much, Leslie! Always nice to hear that you do good work! Not sure how many others you've read of mine, but if you'd like to hear any others, let me know!

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I've listened to your Donavan Chronicles, Halfskin Trilogy, and the Omega Group books. I would love to listen to your "Eternal Hunt" (1st choice), "Vanished From Dust" (2nd choice), or "My Stupid Girl" (3 choice). If you have codes for any of those, I'd be glad to give a listen and review. Thanks!

message 9: by David (last edited Jul 27, 2016 09:01AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

David Dietz | 149 comments Leslie wrote: "I've listened to your Donavan Chronicles, Halfskin Trilogy, and the Omega Group books. I would love to listen to your "Eternal Hunt" (1st choice), "Vanished From Dust" (2nd choice), or "My Stupid G..."

Just give me a few minutes to get them to you! Since you liked "Donavan" so much, do you have any interest in the "Pacification of Earth" series? It's another geopolitical thriller-type series set in the future.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Thanks! Yes, that series appeals to me, too, as does "Words With My Father (Is this one by you? The narrator was listed as David W. Dietz III, which is listed differently than the others).

David Dietz | 149 comments Leslie wrote: "Thanks! Yes, that series appeals to me, too, as does "Words With My Father (Is this one by you? The narrator was listed as David W. Dietz III, which is listed differently than the others)."

That's me as well. I think it's because that was one of my first titles, so ACX (the outfit through which I produce these titles) had my full name up instead of just my professional one! I'll get those titles to you as well!

David Dietz | 149 comments Still have a few downloads to give away! Let me know if you're interested!