Betty Neels Junkies discussion

When do you read a Betty?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan in NC (new)

Susan in NC (susanncreader) Yes! Perfect time for a Betty...whenever I'm down or just can't settle on anything else to read, she is one of my satisfying go-to rereads.

message 2: by Leona (new)

Leona (wdwcbm) | 54 comments Agreed!

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindylou50) | 3 comments Yes,or when I need to unwind.

message 4: by Mich (new)

Mich | 28 comments I especially love reading Betty's books on the weekend or after a hard day of work!!!

message 5: by Susan in NC (new)

Susan in NC (susanncreader) Yes - she always perks me up and makes me smile!

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 1 comments Betty is perfect for reading on the bus. The story keeps my interest while I'm reading, but if I have to break off when I reach my stop, it's easy to pick it up again the next time I'm on the bus.

message 7: by Susan in NC (new)

Susan in NC (susanncreader) That’s why I love reading a Betty during a long drive, as well (as a passenger, of course!) Easy to slip in and out of, but holds my interest.

message 8: by Mich (new)

Mich | 28 comments Also love reading Betty on a cool fall evening (like today!!!!) -- perfect with a cup of tea (and a scone or two).

message 9: by Leona (new)

Leona (wdwcbm) | 54 comments I love Betty anytime. She's so versatile! : D

message 10: by Susan in NC (new)

Susan in NC (susanncreader) Mich wrote: "Also love reading Betty on a cool fall evening (like today!!!!) -- perfect with a cup of tea (and a scone or two)."

With clotted cream?

message 11: by Susan in NC (new)

Susan in NC (susanncreader) Leona wrote: "I love Betty anytime. She's so versatile! : D"

So true!

message 12: by Barb in Maryland (new)

Barb in Maryland | 12 comments Ah, Betty! When 'real life' is getting me down, TGB can soothe my jangling nerves and depressed spirit. One or two doses of Betty and all is right in my world. Plus a pot of tea, of course!

message 13: by Susan in NC (new)

Susan in NC (susanncreader) Of course!

message 14: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) Betty is my go to when I want a comfortable read and one that helps me out when "Real Life" gets stressful

message 15: by Teri-K (new)

Teri-K | 52 comments I read Betty for comfort reads, of course. And when I'm tired and can't find anything else to read that interests me, one of her books will often fit the bill.