What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > NA/contemporary college student works for dating site meets ceo/billionaire

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments I'll try my best not to be spoilery. I read this book sometime between 2013 and 2015. I think it might have been on kindle unlimited but I'm not sure. It involved a college student who worked on a dating site. The H hires her to attend functions with him. I know at one point in the novel he gets ill and she cares for him. The female lead is in college and lives with a roommate who has a boyfriend. It's also has a companion novel where the heroines best friend is the star. The best friend/roommate has controlling parents who are very traditional. I want to say that she dresses very well and/or may be southern.

message 2: by Josie (new)

Josie | 30 comments Could it be Searching for Someday? Three friends run a dating agency and the H sister joins up but the H is not happy about it and calls it a scam.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Heather is still looking for this.

Two book series. 1st book involves rich guy who finds a date on a dating service.

2nd book is his best friend/business partner and her roommate who has controlling parents and a sleazy ex.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Early Update, to help keep current the repost that has been frozen.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Heather, are you still looking for this or did you find it?