A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) A Court of Mist and Fury discussion

Let's talk about this book!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished ACOMAF and I will admit I'm guilty of skipping chapters but, the book was super long and anyway number 1 I wanted to cry when Rhys told the truth about everything to Feyre and allowed us all to see everything he did for her. I mean c'mon he knew since book 1!!! I've read about stories with romance and plot twists but, this! I don't know if my heart can handle this kind of love! Also Feyre and Aeilin they are by far the best! I don't care there is no comparison to these two ladies what so ever Rhys is just oh my god, I wish he was real. The ending! Dude, what do you guys think will happen in book 3? Speaking of which when is book 3 expected?

message 2: by Just A (last edited Jul 15, 2016 03:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Just A Book Lover Ash wrote: "I just finished ACOMAF and I will admit I'm guilty of skipping chapters but, the book was super long and anyway number 1 I wanted to cry when Rhys told the truth about everything to Feyre and allow..."

I have no clue when book 3 is coming out...But OMG! Sarah J Mass is my favourite author. Also, am I the only one who thinks Cassian and Nesta are mates? I was WTF when Feyre dumped Rhys in the mud after finding out they were mates, I kind of get where she's coming from though... Book 3 is going to rock because Feyre is going to DESTRAY Tamlin! I think when it truly comes down to it though Feyre will forgive him... She's not a killer. Then again he messed with her family...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I know poor Rhys! and yes I hope feyre does destroy him I agree she's not a killing kind of girl but as you pointed out he did mess with her family and though I don't think he deserves to die I do however hope she crashes his world mentally I just really hope she doesn't fall in love with him again despite her bond with Rhys

Belle ♥˚♡ Aaliya wrote: "Ash wrote: "I just finished ACOMAF and I will admit I'm guilty of skipping chapters but, the book was super long and anyway number 1 I wanted to cry when Rhys told the truth about everything to Fey..."

It says book 3 will come out on the 4th May 2017 but just found out that there are 5 more books that are added to the series but they are spin off series books.
And yes I also believe that Cassian and Nesta are mates.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Belle wrote: " ♥˚♡ Aaliya wrote: "Ash wrote: "I just finished ACOMAF and I will admit I'm guilty of skipping chapters but, the book was super long and anyway number 1 I wanted to cry when Rhys told the truth abo..."

I can't wait!

Belle Me too. But now there is eight books instead of just three. Even tho the other 5 are spin offs, I CANT WAIT THAT LONG

Ayis It made me totally happy that this series won't end in book three but also made me sad that I have to wait too long for the other five books.. bonkers
I hope I will be able to wait that long.. I really love love this series tho.

Lisa I honestly don't think there's even a chance Feyre might be tricked by Tamlin into feeling something for him again. She just sees him as a completely different person now. And seriously, Tamlin is absolutely no match for Rhys.

I am afraid though that Feyre will have to pretend to still be the girl who deeply loved Tamlin, which is inevitable, I guess, but the only reason why I will be able to stand it the mating bond with Rhys and the expectation that she will in some sort of way make him pay for what he's done to her.