Addicted to YA discussion

Authors > FREE YA ECOPY IN EXCHANGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (soccermom12) If you're still looking for reviewers, please let me know. Thanks

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 106 comments hey! It looks really interesting ! but the thing is that I can't handle reading long books if it is not a physical book ... If it is not too big I'd love if you could send me a copy but if you feel like it is quite big I'm sorry but I won't be able to read.

However if I can't read now I will read it when you manage to have an physical book and become an super famous author

message 3: by Rich (new)

Rich Paz (rch1313) | 3 comments Hi,
How are you? Anyone interested in reading my book in exchange for a review? I have written a YA Dystopian novel titled Enoch and the Stars Above. Here´s the synopsis:

Enoch Sotheby´s always been rather odd. He´s been sheltered and hiding from the truth his whole life. But what is reality and what is make-believe? His search for answers in systematic messages from the stars above have led him down a path. But where´s he going and what´s he looking for? His search has come to an abrupt halt as something otherworldly is coming to take him and his world by means of annihilation.

Please let me know if you´re interested.
rpaz1313@hotmail.com

Kind regards,
Rich

message 4: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Rothschild | 3 comments Hi All,

I'd love to get a few more reviews for my YA suspense, PUNISHMENT SUMMER. Published by EvernightTeen in November 2015, it's 259 pages long. I can supply either the ebook or a paperback. Here's the teaser:

Sixteen-year-old Nicki’s summer takes an unexpected turn when she’s sent to stay at her grandfather’s cabin near the town of Punishment in the Mendocino Forest. An old-hand at keeping secrets, Nicki begins to suspect Grandpa is keeping secrets, too.

From hidden pot farms to human trafficking, Nicki soon discovers nothing in the ‘Mendo’ is what it seems. It's a good thing Grandpa taught her how to shoot.

If this sounds like it's up your alley as a reader, please contact me at peggyrothschild.author@gmail.com -- and let me know whether you prefer to read the Kindle or paperback version.

Thanks!

- Peggy