Immortal Academy discussion

First Tower: Girls Dorms > Melody and Mo's Room

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 699 comments Mod
Melody lounged on the couch bored out of her mind. "Mo are you home?"

((Since everything is gone should we have Melody and Jezzie re meet each other.))

•CookieMonster• | 397 comments Mod
Mo walked through the door and sighed. "That was amazing." She said smiling walking over to the couch sitting down.

message 4: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Exactly what was amazing" Melody's eyes grew big as she raced to the fridge to make sure her double chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and her Twix ice cream bars were still there. "So Mo. What was good?" Melody wanted to hear Mo's answer before she opened the freezer to check on her babies.

"So I met this guy. Annnnd yeah. We aren't together though we're just friends even though he's a big tease." Mo said rolling her eyes.

message 6: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Yay! So you didn't eat my ice cream!" Melody ran up to Mo excited about her new boy you. "Tell me everything about him!" Melody ran back just to grab two ice cream bars to celebrate.

"Well he's cute. And he's kinda flirty but not really. Cool to hang out with. Really cool. But he just wants to be friends." Mo said smiling.

message 8: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Boooo. He sounds like a idiot." Melody laughed hoping it would help Mo forget about the jerk. "Mo your beautiful and that guy has got to be blind, not to see that." Melody bit into the ice cream bar nearly devouring it. "Who is this guy anyway?"

"His name is Zach. But it's fine Mel. Who knows maybe we could be more than friends. Maybe. I don't really think he wants to be in a relationship though." Mo said and smiled.

message 10: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"His lost honestly." Melody grabbed both of their wrappers so she could throw them away. "So what are we doing tonight?" Melody smiled looking to her best friend since they were kids.

((Are we starting over with Melody and Jezzie? Or are they still dating?))

((Eh I think we should just start over.))

"Well I think we should do something fun." Mo said smiling and looked over at her. "What's the most funniest thing you can think of?" She asked crossing her leg over her other one.

message 12: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Hmmm I would probably say prank innocent bystanders." Melody eyes grew big with the mention of fun. "Oh please tell me we are going to get out of this room to have some fun?" Melody jumped up to go change her outfit to something cute and comfortable.

"Eh I'm all clubbed out though." Mo said stretching. "You missy are going to have to convince me to leave this chair." She said smirking.

message 14: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"How can you get my hopes up and then crush them like that." Melody threw one of the couch pillows at Mo. "Your leaving that spot and your coming with me. We are leaving this room. I need fresh air." Melody dramatically laid her head down on the couch, making it seem as if she was tired from being inside all day. "We are going somewhere." Melody eyes lighting up such hope. "You owe me starbucks. We are going to starbucks because you crushed my hopes."

"Boo! I don't wanna go to Starbucks." Mo said pouting and crossed her arms. "I. Wanna. Stay. Here." She said and turned her head teasing her lightly. "Besides I'm trying to earn my wings remember? Do you know what my next task is?" Mo said looking around for the paper.

message 16: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Nope. Plus your still the only vampire angel I know who doesn't have their wings." Melody helped Mo search for her paper. "Sweetie maybe your supposes to let your duties come to you."

"Well I'm a vampire, and I happen to like both sexes so I guess I'm as impure as I can get. I'm most likely not going to be getting my wings anytime soon." Mo said and tackled Melody to the ground looking down at her smirking.

message 18: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Hey no touching me. Last time we fooled around I woke up in the cemetery. " Melody pushed Mo off her so she could stand. "Sooo no more super fun time for us. Better yet we are both finding other people to have fun with. Plus Mo the biting has got to stop. One of these days you could turn me an I'm pretty sure my day would kill us both." Melody smiled

"I was just teasing you a bit. Besides I woke up at the gazebo so I guess we're both even then. But seriously, who would want a blonde?" Mo said twirling her hair around her finger.

message 20: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Ummmm who doesn't want a blonde?" Melody teased, but knew it was true. "And fine we both woke up in weird places." Melody went to make shots already feeling some weird headache coming on. "The question is who wants a dark necromancer/witch with jet black hair that has red tips?" Melody finished the shots somehow while she was on her rant.

"Ummm I do." Mo said teasingly as she wrapped her arms around and added a little bit of her secret drink recipe into them. "Some wants you more then me though." She said taking a shot and walked back to the couch.

message 22: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"I saw that. Your not sneaky missy." Melody brought ive the tray to the coffee table and turned on Nexflix. "Ok how about we go out. Let's go party. I haven't partied in a while. Let's go to Pandora's I need a drink and hot music."

"Hmmmm ok, but if you get drunk I might have to take advantage of that deal?" She said teasing her and put her arm around her taking another shot.

message 24: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"Yay! Party time! Party time!" Melody danced around feeling the effects of Mo secret ingredients. "Ok let's go get sexy babe!" Melody ran to her room hoping she could find something cute.

(view spoiler)

Mo went into her room and came back out wearing a little black dress. "Mel are you ready yet?" She asked putting her hands on her hips and waited for her.

message 26: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Melody walked out wearing a scarlet red dress. "Whoa your hot. We might have to say in if your going to wear that." Melody teased as she came closer to admire Mo dress. "Just know I'm borrowing that one night.

Mo pulled her a bit closer and smiled. "You can borrow it any night." She said smiling and held her hand. "Come on let's go already." Mo said pulling her out the room.

message 28: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

"YAy! It's time to party?" Melody put on her earrings as the finishing touch. "Let's go Pandora.

"Yeah let's go girl." Mo said smiling and pulled her out the door.