Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
This topic is about A Court of Mist and Fury
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) → Start Date: July 23, 2016

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krista | 1604 comments Join Whitney, Kikijanika, Alberto and I in reading A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Thanks for making the thread :)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Thanks Krista! Looking forward to reading this :)

Susy Rogers | 9 comments Yes yes yes! I'm in!

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Welcome Susy!

Krista | 1604 comments :). I might start a little early. My book is due sooner than I thought :P

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Just got my copy from the post office so I'm all set to start :)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Kikijanika wrote: "Just got my copy from the post office so I'm all set to start :)"

I own it! But I'm finishing my currently reading lol :)

Krista | 1604 comments I'll probably take awhile with it but I started this morning and am like it a lot! Over 600 pages so I'll take while with all my summer activities still going on lol

Whitney (MomsBooksandBaubles) (momsbooksandbaubles) | 157 comments How often are we wanting to post?

message 12: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31447 comments yay! I'm going to try to join
just picked up my copy today!

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Comments after 10 chapters? Or 15 or 20?The book has 69 chapters.

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments I'd say 15? :)

Krista | 1604 comments Yeah, 15 or if something interesting happens and you just have to post about it sounds good. It's over 600 pages too !

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Krista wrote: "Yeah, 15 or if something interesting happens and you just have to post about it sounds good. It's over 600 pages too !"

Yeah lol, on the other book I went away for vacations and forgot to post my final thoughts haha. What version are you guys reading? I'm reading hardcover.

Kikijanika | 3006 comments 15 sounds good. Mine is a paperback. I'm gonna start tomorrow after work :)

Krista | 1604 comments hardback

Krista | 1604 comments Ch. 15

Feyre and Tamlin- (view spoiler)

Ianthe- (view spoiler)

Rhy- (view spoiler)

message 20: by Kikijanika (last edited Jul 25, 2016 03:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Just finished chapter 15 and by far I'm enjoying this book.

@Krista...(view spoiler)

Feyre - (view spoiler)

Tamlin - (view spoiler)

Rhysand (view spoiler)

Krista | 1604 comments @Kikijanika (view spoiler)

Krista | 1604 comments Ch. 30

Feyre(view spoiler)

Rhysand(view spoiler)

Rhysand's Friends(view spoiler)

message 23: by Alberto (last edited Jul 28, 2016 12:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Chapter 15-

Feyre - (view spoiler)

Tamlin - (view spoiler)

Lucien - (view spoiler)

Ianthe - (view spoiler)

Rhysand - (view spoiler)

Mor and Amren- (view spoiler)

Feyre's "powers" - (view spoiler)

Velaris - (view spoiler)

Overall - (view spoiler)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments @Kikijanika & @Krista (view spoiler)

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Chapter 30

Feyre - (view spoiler)

Rhys - (view spoiler)

Rhysand's inner circle - (view spoiler)

The weaver (view spoiler)

I wonder if we'll get to see (view spoiler)

I haven't missed (view spoiler)

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Just finished chapter 45 and I'm so hooked on this book. It's just getting better and better!

Feyre and Rhys (view spoiler)

The world of Prythian (view spoiler)

I'm happy that (view spoiler)

I was wondering (view spoiler)

I LOVED (view spoiler)

Can't wait to read on tomorrow!

Kikijanika | 3006 comments I finished and I'm so happy with this book. I enjoyed every page of it and can't wait for the third one :)

I'm devastated (view spoiler)

I think the ending of the book was (view spoiler)

Tamlin - (view spoiler)

I will miss (view spoiler)

How's everybody else doing? Hope you like this book as much as I did :)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments I finished the second part, and here are my thoughts - (I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post earlier!)

Feyre (view spoiler)

Rhysand - (view spoiler)

Amren - (view spoiler)

The other court members - (view spoiler)

Summer court - (view spoiler)

Tamlin & Lucien - (view spoiler)

I love the amount of settings and creatures in this book, especially the cameo of the (view spoiler)

I hope I can finish it soon!

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments Kikijanika wrote: "I finished and I'm so happy with this book. I enjoyed every page of it and can't wait for the third one :)

I'm devastated [spoilers removed]

I think the ending of the book was [spoilers removed]
..."

I'm glad you enjoyed it Kiki!

Kikijanika | 3006 comments I'm glad you're enjoying the book, too, Alberto! I'm sure you can finish soon. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the rest of the book :)

Krista | 1604 comments I finished it but I have said my final thoughts lol. School is back in session and its crazy.

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Great you've got it finished Krista :)

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments I finished this book last week but have been unable to post my final thoughts.

(view spoiler)

I'm sensing a pending buddy read for next year, lol!

Kikijanika | 3006 comments Haha :D Definitely Alberto! Can't wait for the next book. I'm glad you liked this one, too.