Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > August Battle of the Books Nominations

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31444 comments Please leave suggestions for August Battle of the Books below.

Theme: Published in 2016

* Only young adult books please!
** Books that do not fit the theme will not be included in the poll.
*** Check group bookshelf before making any suggestions. Only books that are not already on the shelf will be included in the poll. | Group Bookshelf

You may nominate more than one pair.

This thread will be closed on 7/22 or as soon as we reach 10 pairs.

Thanks!

message 2: by Ashlyn (new)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout vs Summerlost by Ally Condie

message 3: by Kikijanika (new)

Kikijanika | 3002 comments The Leaving by Tara Altebrando vs Change Places with Me by Lois Metzger

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4463 comments My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand vs And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1) by Kiersten White

message 5: by Katriann (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments Book of Lies by Teri Terry vs Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1) by Sophie Jordan vs The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1) by C.J. Redwine

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 2193 comments Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken vs Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1) by Alwyn Hamilton

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 2193 comments Did I do that right???

message 9: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 303 comments Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard vs The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1) by Richelle Mead

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh vs Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter) by J.K. Rowling

message 11: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31444 comments Susan wrote: "Did I do that right???"

Yes! Looks good! thank you!

message 12: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Never Ever by Sara Saedi vs Everland by Wendy Spinale

message 13: by Zubeda (new)

Zubeda Shama | 1 comments Until Dark (Until forever series Book 1) by Sheridan Cooper vs Billionaires Don't Like Nice Girls (Those Fabulous Jones Girls, #1) by Mia Caldwell

message 14: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31444 comments Zubeda wrote: "Until Dark (Until forever series Book 1) by Sheridan Cooper vs Billionaires Don't Like Nice Girls (Those Fabulous Jones Girls, #1) by Mia Caldwell"

I'm worried the 2nd one definitely sounds more adult (or New Adult) than Young Adult.....

Do you have another selection you want to pair your first book with?

message 15: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7536 comments Everland by Wendy Spinale vs. The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1) by C.J. Redwine

OR

Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer vs. UnBound by Neal Shusterman

message 16: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31444 comments Thank you everyone, for quick nominations!!

The August Poll is up!

Share your vote here!!