Rated R RPs discussion

RP Folder #2 > Muffin and Floral

Comments Showing 1-50 of 260 (260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments ((I don't know what happened to our rp do you?))

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments ((No... That's weird.))

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments ((Yeah it scared me. so do you just wanna skip all the shopping?))

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments ((Okay))

Mare looked down at the mass of bags in her arms. "Um this is a little to much don't you think?"

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Kristy took a few so it wouldn't be so heavy. "I don't think so, a girl has to have clothing," she replied with a smile.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare smiles softly. "So just a question. Why do you want me to tell Axel about my birthday so bad?" She asks.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Kristy blinked and smiled softly. "Axel doesn't like to feel left out, so not telling him of important things can hurt," She said. "Its best to just tell him things instead of keeping it secret. Axel and Elijah struggled with the problem of not telling each other things, and see where things ended up," Kristy added, as she started to walk down the sidewalk back to Axel and the gang. "Though you may not want to celebrate it, its just best to tell him."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare nods. "You know the real reason why I never like to ever mention my birthday is because my birthday gift was my mom's death. But I guess you're right. Telling Axel is the right thing to do. But I can't help wonder if it's really going to last long. We have school in a few days and well I'm pretty sure I'll go back to eating in the library again. But I guess that's how it's supposed to be. Not that I like it or anything. I hate it. But right now this all seems like a dream."

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Kristy smiled. "Hey, don't worry! I'll be there!" She said, gently nudging Mare.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare smiles. "Thanks. Now lets go talk to Axel. Well I mean I can go talk to Axel." After she turned away from Kristy her smile faded. She was truly scared. Mare couldn't get the question out of her mind. Is this a summer fling?

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Kristy nodded, she spotted Axel, Ezra, Asher and Zenix sitting in a circle with cards. She wanted what was going on. As they got closer, she watched as Zenix slammed down his cards. "I hate this game!" He snapped as Ezra and Axel laughed. "You lost and got dared, now go on," Ezra said. Asher's eyes were wide and his cheeks red when he heard the dare.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare smiles and walks up behind Axel. "What's going on here?" She asks quietly, crossing her arms.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel smiled looking up at Mare. "Zenix lost the game, so he got dared," He said and winced as Ezra punched him in the shoulder. "You're gonna miss it!" He laughed hold his phone ready to take a photo. Zenix made a weird groaning sound before grabbing Asher, kissing his for about 3 seconds then pulled away. "I got a photo!" Ezra exclaimed. Asher was just in shock.

Kristy laughed watching. "Ah, they're playing Dare Rummy, its when the person with the lowest score has to do a dare the person with the highest score gave him," Kristy explained. "Its fun. At times."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare smiled softly. "Right well I should get home. I have to wake up tomorrow and survive my birthday without wanting to curl up in a ball and die," She says before kissing Axel's cheek. "Bye."

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel looked at Mare. "You're birthday?" He said surprised. "Do you want me to walk you home?" Axel offered.

"Hey guys.. I think we lost Asher," Zenix said, waving his hand in front of the boy's face. He wasn't responding and his cheeks had gone redder. "Oooh, I think we have another one like Elijah on our hands," Kristy said, then quickly corrected herself as Axel looked hurt. "I didn't mean it like that! I mean, I think Asher likes boys! N-N-Not the.. you know.. Just er.. Gay," She stammered. "I'll shut up," She squeaked looking down the walked over to Mare. "H-Here's your other bags," Kristy mumbled looking down.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare takes the bags. Looking back at Axel she shrugs. "You don't have to. You're busy and I'm sure I can get home. Besides you should try and save Asher before he's gone and keeps that look on his face. I'll see you at school Axel." She smiles softy, before turning around to walk away.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel nodded and smiled as he waved goodbye. "Bye," He said.
Asher shook his head, snapping back in reality. Zenix was smirking watching Asher. "So.. like boys, eh?" Zenix teased. Asher blushed, "I-I should go," he stammered, getting up and quickly walking the way Mare was walking. "Bye!" Kristy waved.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare kept walking her eyes on the ground. Maybe she should distance herself from Axel. Go back to her old ways. Letting out a sigh she kicks a rock letting it go flying before it lands somewhere she didn't want to go look. She looked back at Axel and frowned before walking away fully. He has one thing she doesn't. A reason to smile.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments ((Skip to school?))

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel yawned leaning against his locker. He hadn't gotten that much sleep. He watched students walk by, he even spotted Kristy and her girlfriend by their lockers. It wasn't really a sunny day. Its was cloudy and raining a lot. It seemed like a storm was coming.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare walked into school her head down. She didn't really want to be here anymore. She had convinced her dad to let her dress the way she wants as long as it's agreeable and she can date. Mare went to her locker and put her stuff in her locker. Grabbing her books she fixes her sweater and walks away to the library.

(( Her outfit- http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-se...))

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Spotting Mare, Axel quickly stood up and followed her. he had to jog down the halls to catch up. "Hey," He said, catching up and walking next to her.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare looks at him. "Hey. Shouldn't you be with your friends? I have to go study and finish my AP homework. See you around." Mare says, taking a sharp turn into the library.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel frowned as Mare seemed to kind of avoid him. "Did.. I do something wrong?" He asked himself, stopping. Quietly he turned and walked down the halls. Axel opened his locker and grabbed a packet out of his bag. They weren't allowed to smoke. But he didn't care. Axel needed one right now. Swiftly avoiding people he slipped outside into the pouring down rain. It pouring enough to drench someone in about 4 seconds.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare was sitting in the library. Sighing she stood up and walked outside. She looked around for Axel her eyes wondering until she found him. Walking up behind him she wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry. It's just I'm scared Axel." She whispers.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel was shiver from already getting drenched. "S-Scared about what?" He asked softly through chattering teeth. He turned his head to look at Mare. His hair was in his face, tripping with water. And he had already put out the cigarette and was just standing in the rain thinking.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments "I was scared that you just saw me as a summer fling. I like you Axel. I really do and I shouldn't have ran off like that." Mare says, looking at the ground. Her hair was sticking to her forehead, cheek, and neck from the rain. She didn't care on how wet she got she had to make a point. She had to make sure.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel seemed to frown a bit. "No, I wouldn't think that, and I don't," He said, turn to face Mare. Gently he tilted her head up a bit, as Axel leaned in and kissed her. After a few seconds, which felt like minutes. "I like you too.." He said softly.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare smiles widely. She pulls his head down and kisses him all over his face. "I have good news for you. I can date now. It's my senior year and I got permission. I'm all yours Axel." She whispers, moving his damp hair out of his eyes. She kissed his collarbone and then laid her head on his chest.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments He smiled back. Axel was about to kiss her again, but shivered. "We should get inside, don't want you to catch a cold," Axel replied, hugging Mare.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare nods. "Okay. Good thing I have extra clothes." She laughs. Mare grabs Axel's hand and leans into his side as they walk into the school.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel followed her inside and flinched as a huge flash of lightening filled the halls. "It was sunny yesterday," He mumbled, confused why now it was storming.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe Mother Nature's on her period." Mare says. She jumps when there is a loud crack of thunder. "I'm going to be completely honest with you. I'm scared of thunder." She mumbles, shying away from him.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel smiled caringly, "Hey, Its okay," He said. "To be honest also, I'm scared of heights," Axel replied so Mare wouldn't feel alone in the fear thing.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare raises her eyebrows. "That's one of the three things all humans are afraid of. Then you have the dark and speaking in front of a lot of people. But thanks for trying to help." She says, not being able to compose her poker face any longer she jumps again and sits on the ground covering her ears.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel sat down and wrapped his arms around her. "Okay.. what if I told you I was scared of ducks?" he said with a comforting smile.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare uncovers her ears slowly looking up at him. "You're scared if ducks?" She asks, quietly. She leans into him resting her head on his shoulder.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments He nodded, "I was chased by one when I was little," Axel answered. "So when ever I see one, I go way out of my way just to avoid it," He added, looking down as Mare rested her head on his shoulder.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare smiles laughing quietly. "I'm going to get you a stuffed duck. I'm joking. I'm not that mean. But seriously. Big bad Axel is scared of ducks? That's something." She mumbles, closing her eyes.

message 44: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Jul 19, 2016 08:00AM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel laughed a bit. "Stuffed ducks are fine, just real ones are scary," He sighed watching the lights flicker. "I wonder if they'll make up stay here until the storm is over.." Axel thought out loud.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare shrugs. "Can we just stay here or go somewhere else please?"

message 46: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Jul 19, 2016 08:59AM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel carefully stood up, making sure not to hurt Mare. "We could go to the library," He said, holding out his hand.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare nods taking his hand. "Axel. Why me? Out of all the girl here and all the girls I'm sure you've met. Why pick me?" She asks.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments He shrugged slightly. "There was just something special about you," Axel replied. Right as soon as they got into the library, the lights went out. Few seconds later the overcome turned on saying that students are to stay here until the storm is over. Axel frowned a bit, since it was now dark in the library. "At least its warm in here," He commented.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mare huddled into his side. "Well it's nice to know that I'm different. I don't mean it in a bad way but what's so special about me?" She asks. Mare wasn't used to compliments but whenever she got one she made sure to ask what the meaning for it was for.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 204 comments Axel held her close as he sat down on the floor leaning against a bookshelf. "You're pretty, and have a nice personality," He replied. "You also seem to bring the best out of me," Axel added, kissing her cheek.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6