What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy, a dark fantasy of The Brothers Grimm. Book is about a girl/princess, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel... They are actually all the same person. Every time she does, her next life is as another princess.

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 4 comments More a dark fantasy of The Brothers Grimm. Book is about a girl/princess, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel... They are actually all the same person. Every time she does, her next life is as another princess. The evil chasing her is also the same "entity", re-incarnated as the Witch, Step Mother, Queen...

message 2: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (rivertam) | 95 comments Ooh sounds good I hope you find it. I'll be adding it to my tbr list if you do.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzyland) It does sound good! I tried Googling and the closest I got was Fairytale Come Alive, which does not seem right at all.

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 591 comments This sounds interesting.
Does the princess know she is reincarnated each time, or is this something that only the reader knows?

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36610 comments Mod
Does she actually die each time? How does she transition into another life?

Is this book for young adults/teens or older adults?

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 4 comments I really cannot remember anything else. In a way, the 'princess' remembers her previous live. I just skimmed trough the book. So that is about all I can recall.
Kris - it leans more towards older adults. I cannot even remember if it was a male or female writer. But can with certainty say that it's release is prior to 2012

message 7: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Dacyczyn (readsintrees) | 273 comments Long shot, but could it be Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper?

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 4 comments Jamie wrote: "Long shot, but could it be Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper?"

will give it a read and see if it knocks a few screws loose... Here's hoping

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 4 comments Another thing to add. The character/princess is all really a very good person... So although the book is about her, she is not a goody goody... Its a very dark fantasy novel

message 10: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 216 comments Bump, as this sounds interesting!

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Jennifer, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beauty (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sheri S. Tepper (other topics)