What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children/YA book. One was a green cover with a white boy fishing in the jungle [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chaos (last edited Jul 14, 2016 10:15PM) (new)

Chaos | 10 comments I read this book back when I was in middle school so maybe early 2000's but I think it was published before then. The only thing I really remember is that the book had a green border wit the picture of a white boy and a Native American fishing, or maybe t was just the white boy. Sorry that's a little vague. If I remember correctly, the plot was about the white boy becoming friends with an Indian boy or man or being taught by the Indian tribe. I'm sorry I don't have anymore information than that. You can ask me questions about it and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40166 comments Mod
Chaos, please split this into two requests. It gets too confusing when multiple books are requested in one thread.

message 3: by Chaos (new)

Chaos | 10 comments Ok. I can do that

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments Cabin on Trouble Creek Cabin on Trouble Creek by Jean Van Leeuwen ?

What time period/location does the story take place?
Part of a series?

message 5: by Chaos (new)

Chaos | 10 comments Tab wrote: "Cabin on Trouble CreekCabin on Trouble Creek by Jean Van Leeuwen?

What time period/location does the story take place?
Part of a series?"

OMG yes!! this is the one! Thank you so much for helping me ^w^

message 6: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments You're welcome!