Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > Nonfiction Beta Readers Needed

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken Johnson (author_ken_johnson) | 8 comments I've written a micro book on plots and plot lines (under 10k words). I'm about to finish its companion book on archetypal characters. Both are meant to be easy resources for writers.

I need about 5-10 beta readers.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Keninitz | 3 comments I would like to read this. I can be reached at jkeninitz@gmail.com

Thanks jen

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Hi Ken, I'm a traditionally published author of over 30 children's books and a freelance editor and betareader. I'd like you to consider me as a betareader for your nonfic book on plots and plot lines but I do charge a fee. Please get in touch if you're interested.

Best, Susan

message 4: by Logan (new)

Logan | 2 comments Susan ,my name is Logan . I am currently working on a collection of stories for older children . could you mention your email Id . would like to get in touch with you to understand more about your services as an editor or beta reader and the costing too

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Logan wrote: "Susan ,my name is Logan . I am currently working on a collection of stories for older children . could you mention your email Id . would like to get in touch with you to understand more about your ..."

Hi Logan, My email is susanhughes@sympatico.ca. Also you may want to look at my manuscript critique page on my website: www.susanhughes.ca. Please contact me by email for more information. Best, Susan

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 301 comments Mod
Hi, Ken,

How soon were you needing feedback on your non-fiction work?

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken Johnson (author_ken_johnson) | 8 comments Kathy, I am wanting it back by August 8. That's the Monday after the FAPA Conference.