Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Her Black Wings (The Dark Amulet #1)
This topic is about Her Black Wings
Advanced Copies for Review > Paranormal romance looking for reviewers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

A.J. Norris | 2 comments Looking for reviewers for my paranormal romance, the first in a series, called Her Black Wings Her Black Wings (The Dark Amulet #1) by A.J. Norris . Please email me if you're interested at ajnorrisauthor@gmail.com and I'll send you a digital copy. This is on a first come first serve basis and limited to 25.

What reviewers have said so far:
“A fantastic read with an engaging and interesting plot. I will happily recommend this book and wait for future books by this author.”
—Independent Reviewer for Romance Authors that rock on

“I liked the story, the imagery was very good and Amalya is a sympathetic character. I would definitely recommend it.”
—S.K. Gregory

Blurb:
Amalya Rivers longs to die and end her lonely existence—but it doesn’t work out that way…

A former runaway turned criminal, Amalya is murdered and thrust into a treacherous world full of red-skinned, horned beasts under the control of the Demon Ruler, Abaddon, instead of enjoying peace and serenity like she hoped. But saving a young child from a certain brutal death in the last moments of her life has earned her a chance at salvation.

Elliott the Redeemer wants no part in saving another soul…

After one too many failures at redeeming lost souls, the nail-biting, self-pitying Elliott has had enough of his work and would prefer to live out his eternity on Earth drowning in bourbon. It doesn’t matter that Amalya has grown black feathered wings signifying the good that still dwells within her. He can’t risk failure again.

Amalya must save someone from her past in order to escape Abaddon’s rule…

She has to prevent the now grown child she saved from committing murder or risk returning to Netherworld with Abaddon for good. She can’t do it alone, though. Amalya needs the help of the angel sent to guide her, but their emerging love might not be enough to convince Elliott she’s worth the risk.

Amalya loves her black wings. She knows she’s meant to be an angel—and she will stop at nothing to prove it…

message 2: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn  | 16 comments Are you still looking for reviewers?

A.J. Norris | 2 comments Yes still looking for reviewers

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Her Black Wings (other topics)