Aussie Readers discussion

Gone Hunting
This topic is about Gone Hunting
Archives > iBook Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 14, 2016 04:06PM) (new)

I was really stoked with how the final version of my book gone hunting out there 'do'in it' looked on the screen. Pictures came out great and I enjoyed the challenge of converting my offset printing version to the eBook environment. In the opening sections you will discover why 'do'in it' is spelt the way it is.
So others can share in the adventure and see what some of us mad mountain men do, living in the wild, I downloaded a heap of iBook coupons which I can giveaway.
All you have to do before Monday 18th is send me a message to my goodreads inbox and I will send you a coupon to redeem. That simple. I will have to limit it to 10 as my FB followers also need to have a few to play with.
Enjoy the read....
Gerard

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2016 12:51AM) (new)

Been a busy week but so worth it when the inbox cops it...
Gerard,
Congratulations on a great read. I don't read a lot, but your book had me hooked and read it from front to back over a number of days. I took it away Sambar hunting last week and was stranded for three days because of flood waters, so I really appreciated the book for company. Keep up the good work and look forward to the next,
Cheers, Mat.