Museum of Extraordinary Things > The Museum of Extraordinary Things

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol  Jones-Campbell (cajonesdoa) | 690 comments Mod
'

message 2: by Carol (new)

Diana S - I think we made the following decisions as a group to have the questions ready to post and start answering by the 16th of the month. I've sent you a few notes reminding us all about this idea. We all have buy in on this. Was offered by one of our members. That is why I put that note in your answers/questions. If you need me to post them for you, please email/send them to me so I can get them out. Thanks - Carol

message 3: by Carol (new)

Diana S - Would you like us as Group members to come up with questions for you. I've been looking since Friday and Saturday for your comments. If now is not a good time, perhaps our group could rally and come up with comments and questions for you. I've noticed that you've signed up for so many clubs, just not sure you can keep up with us all. It's 4:45 here in Albuquerque right now. If I haven't heard from you by 7:30 pm, I'm going to open it up to our whole group so we can all have input into your book and questions. I'm in no way trying to stomp on your book, but want to keep in order from what we as a group decided would work best. See what you think, and let me know what your plans are. Thanks! Carol

message 4: by Carol (new)

Diana - when are you going to input and submit your questions for your book. I've been looking for them since Friday per the agreement we all made as a group. Would it be easier for you to have our group combine and do questions for you? Just let me know. I've seen that you are on goodreads, but I haven't seen any comments made for you. Let me know. Thanks!! Carol JC

message 5: by Carol (last edited Jul 24, 2016 10:55AM) (new)

Hey folks. Take a moment a jot down some of your thoughts regarding this book and what some questions we might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing what your thoughts are.

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 522 comments I've emailed you some questions I found online, Carol.

message 7: by Pam (new)

Pam | 218 comments Thank you Carol.

message 8: by Carol (last edited Jul 24, 2016 10:51AM) (new)

Ok Folks! Awesome comments you've made, and I'd like to give a special thanks to CIndy. She submitted some excellent thoughts and questions that I've gobbled up and submitted them as questions for you. I really like how you all think. It has been so fun and interesting for me to learn from you about the many books and ideas you like and we've discussed. Hope everything continues in a good way!!!