Audiobooks discussion

An Unforgivable Love Story
This topic is about An Unforgivable Love Story
Free Promos for Review > AMAZING romance story available in exchange for honest review!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Hello Friends!! I'm super SUPER excited that this book has just released as I LOVED it!! An Unforgivable Love Story by B. L. Berry!!! If you like a really well written romance this audiobook is for YOU!! I'm looking for some reviewers and I'd love to get you a FREE copy in exchange for a review!! Shoot me a PM for your review copy!! Thank you!!

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/An-...

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'd be happy to review. leslie@neel.com

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Awesome!! Thanks so much Leslie! I can't wait to read your review! Sending now!

message 4: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi! I would love to listen and review the story if you still have codes left. cheri_flynn@yahoo.com.

message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Sure Cheri!! Thanks so much! I will send now. I look forward to reading your review!!

message 6: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi Meghan! I've posted my review (Audible)! First, Awesome job narrating! Wow, this story was not what I was expecting. I loved and hated it! But it was a really good! Thank you for the opportunity to listen and review!

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments I think I love you a little.....LOL!! Thanks so much! I really liked the book too so your review is really quite Awesome!! I shared on FB and tagged BL....I hope she too gets a smile. Thank you again!

message 8: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Ah, thank you! Yup, I actually finished the story in one day, it was that good!

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments wow, sorry I missed this one, Cheri did a great review that sparked my interest

message 10: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments Meghan, are there any codes left?

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Jodi and Leslie if you want to PM me your email addresses and don't mind writing a review when you're done I'm happy send you both a copy!! :)

message 12: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments Thank you Meghan, quite excited to listen to & review this one!
I sent you my email via message just now :)

message 13: by Jodi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments Meghan wrote: "Jodi and Leslie if you want to PM me your email addresses and don't mind writing a review when you're done I'm happy send you both a copy!! :)"

Thank you Meghan, I will send you a message now.