Discourse in a Digital Age discussion

Nimona
This topic is about Nimona
Nimona

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kenneth Hardcastle | 166 comments Mod
Here is the discussion topic for Nimona, by Noelle Stevenson. Note the similiarity in name to Neal Stephenson. (No reason, I just like it.) Since this is rather a fast read, you might put your thoughts down here as you finish it. Sound off about the nature of good and evil, sub-texty relationships, and whether certain actions were justified.

message 2: by M. (new)

M. Carmen | 1 comments Hello. I am new in the group. I haven't read this novel but I would be interested in coming to the meeting today and maybe for the next month I am able to read the next book and be more prepared. My question is: is it ok to attend the meeting if I haven't read the book?

Anne | 135 comments Mod
Definitely come! You'll get some spoilers but we love having new people.

message 4: by Lucy (new) - added it

Lucy (lucy47) | 149 comments And Nimona is an easy read, so you'd probably enjoy taking a copy to read after tonight's discussion.
This is a great group, and we read the most interesting (and discussable) books!

message 5: by Readridinghood (new)

Readridinghood | 62 comments Hi. I also want to encourage you to come to the meeting tonight! I am legally blind. I listen to books on CDs and digital downloaded form. Occasionally there might be a book in comic form I am not able to read. That never stops me from attending a book club meeting! I look up info on the book, and enjoy listing to members as they talk about the book. Hope to see you tonight!