Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: TAKING SOULS (Adult PR) 10 Copies

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S. (last edited Jul 18, 2016 07:41AM) (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Taking Souls (Charlie Hamilton Series #1) by S. Hartley

Charlie Hamilton is a magical mystery, gifted with both the craft of witches and the ability to take souls. Now retired from the Supernatural Bureau of Investigations, she spends her time relaxing in a coastal paradise and working “kiss” jobs for the sexy Grim Reaper.

Charlie is drawn back into her old life when the man who broke her heart, gorgeous vampire, Kian O’Connor, reaches out for her assistance in stopping a supernatural serial murderer. Torn between doing what is right or laying her heart on the line again, she gives in and returns to the team.

Not only must Charlie fight a supernatural entity set out on a killing spree, but she has to navigate through the highs and lows of love.

Will Charlie survive with her heart intact?

For Readers 18+ due to adult content.

I am seeking honest reviews to be posted on goodreads and Amazon by August 5th - please let me know if your are interested! I have copies in PDF and Mobi.

XOXO,
Sabrina

message 2: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 3: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments David wrote: "I would be honored to offer a review raymondcraft92@yahoo.com pdf please"

Thank you so much, David! The email has been sent!

message 4: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona"

Ramona, THANK YOU!! I have sent the email!

message 5: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi S! You'll do a lot better if you offer a LARGE cover in your ad-copy. To find out how, go to the INSTRUCTIONS or click 'some html is ok' to find out how to embed a large cover file.

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise Johnson (louka1975) | 28 comments Would love to review mobi please to louise.j1975@gmail.com

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to review your book...

epub annemariebookaholic@gmail.com

Thank you

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane (janejane85) | 2 comments Hi S, I'd love to review this book. Kindly please send mobi format to janejane85@hotmail.com

Thanks!

message 9: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Louise wrote: "Would love to review mobi please to louise.j1975@gmail.com"

Thank you so much for offering to read and review!!!! Email has been sent!

message 10: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "I would love to review your book...

epub annemariebookaholic@gmail.com

Thank you"

Thank you, Anne Marie! I have sent you an email!!

message 11: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Jane wrote: "Hi S, I'd love to review this book. Kindly please send mobi format to janejane85@hotmail.com

Thanks!"

Hello, Jane!! Email has been sent! Thank you so much!!!

message 12: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Anna wrote: "Hi S! You'll do a lot better if you offer a LARGE cover in your ad-copy. To find out how, go to the INSTRUCTIONS or click 'some html is ok' to find out how to embed a large cover file."

Thank you - I will try it out! :)

message 13: by Lakshmi (new)

Lakshmi C (lakshmi93) | 31 comments Would love to review, mobi please.
luckytree93@gmail.com

message 14: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Lakshmi wrote: "Would love to review, mobi please.
luckytree93@gmail.com"

Thank you so much for your offer to review Taking Souls! Email has been sent!

Happy Reading!

message 15: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I haven't received anything yet.
Ramona

message 16: by Jane (new)

Jane (janejane85) | 2 comments Hi Sabrina,

I've read the book and written a review on goodreads and Amazon.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Amazon link https://www.amazon.com/review/RBI2BW5...

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate (ficthoughts) | 2 comments Would love to review. Mobi format please.
Email is kashtastic42@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

message 18: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Jane wrote: "Hi Sabrina,

I've read the book and written a review on goodreads and Amazon.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Amazon link https://www.amazon.com/review/RBI2BW5......"

Thank you, Jane! I am in the process of finishing A Mighty Witch - hopefully it will be ready for beta reading soon! :)

message 19: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Kate wrote: "Would love to review. Mobi format please.
Email is kashtastic42@gmail.com

Thanks! :)"

Thank you, Kate! I have sent the Mobi file to you!

message 20: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated to ARCHIVES folder to gather reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your book with Lovers of Paranormal!

message 21: by S. (new)

S. Hartley (shartley) | 11 comments Anna wrote: "Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated to ARCHIVES folder to gather reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your book with Lovers of Paranormal!"

Thank you!