Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Michelle x Julia

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
S u p e r n a t u r a l
Two hunters end up meeting while on a hunt to kill a vampire nest. One of the hunters ends up getting turnt, yet they both finish the hunt together. The turned hunter doesn't drink any blood, and the other is able to turn the turned hunter back to human.

Mimi Angel of Love | 422 comments
~Marcellus "Marcel" James Williams~Male~24~Vampire Hunter~

~Rosalinda "Rose" Michelle Lockwood~Female~26~Vampire Hunter~

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments

Alec Nathaniel Golde

26 | male | hunter

Juliet "Jules" Lilian Brownswood
22 | female | hunter

Mimi Angel of Love | 422 comments Would you like to start us off?

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
[Sure!]

Alec

Alec sat in a bar, a beer in his hand. He had finally gotten into town after a long drive. He wanted to relax before he tried to rat out the nest. Plus, many victims were often found from bars such as this one. Alec was sitting in the corner of the bar, and turned to survey the room. There didn't seem to be anyone out of the ordinary, but it was only 10 o'clock. There was still plenty of time for the vampires to show up.

Deciding to pass the time, he looked to see if there was anyone worth talking to. He noticed a pretty dirty blonde, and smiled at her. Alec sipped his beer, deciding if he should go talk to her or not. In the end, he stood up and wandered in her direction. "Hi there," he began, "What's a pretty girl like you doing hanging out in a bar like this?"

Juliet

Juliet hated bars. She hated them with a passion. There were always too many drunk people hitting on her, just trying to get in her pants. But she had a purpose for being here. Vampires. Those suckers had brought in three corpses over the past two weeks. Vampires in general were unacceptable, but with that many stiffs, it was next to unbelievable.

Juliet had an untouched drink in her hand, and she was well aware that she looked miserable. Did she care? Not at all.

She glanced around again, waiting for the vampires to show up. One of the vics had been found outside this very bar. And knowing vampires, they tended to stick to the same bar. In all honesty, they were not very clever.

Mimi Angel of Love | 422 comments ~|Marcellus|~

Marcellus walked into the bar dreading the fact that his Fiance had thought it was appropriate to meet someone at the bar. Then she was killed by a vampire. Damn it! He shouted in his thoughts. He knew the damned creature had to be here somewhere.

He looked around not really finding anything out of the ordinary about the bar. That is when he saw Juliet and wondered what a cute thing like her would be doing in a bar like this. He decided to go up to her. "Hello, I couldn't help but notice that you look kind of lonely sitting here all by yourself." He said trying not to seem too cheesy.

~|Rosalinda|~

Rosalinda looked up from her drink and smiled when she noticed the handsome man who was talking to her. "Hello to you too." She said back with a small giggle. "I could ask you the same question handsome. A guy like you should be tied down by a fiance."

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
Alec

Alec ran his hand through his hair, and his eyebrow twitched at her words. "I've never had any luck with relationships, especially being tied down." he admitted, curious as to what her reaction would be. He sat down next to her, his curiosity building.

Juliet

Juliet raised an eyebrow at his words. Though she was pretty, nobody tended to hit on her, as she tended to glare at them until they left her alone. But Juliet was lonely and bored.

"I suppose I am..." she admitted, glancing around the bar. Nobody was staring at her or eyeing her like a piece of meat. Which was good. She wasn't sensing any vampires, but the man in front of her had the potential. But then again, everyone had the potential to be a vampire when there was a nest nearby.

Marcellus could tell due to the look on her face that he caught her off guard. "Would you like some company or would you like me to just go away?" He decided to ask because that was the main reason that he even showed up at her table. "My name is Marcellus, by the way just thought you should know." He started to smile figuring by her posture and the way carried herself made it easy to see that she was just another hunter.

~|Rosalinda|~

Rosalinda's smile got wider as she listened to his words, "Oh really," She started and then grew curious,"What is your name handsome?" She asked as she noted that he was sitting next to her. "My name is Rosalinda but you can call me Rose." She said wanting to make sure that he knew who she was.

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
Alec

Alec smiled back at Rose. He was glad at how well they were getting along-he often frightened girls. Maybe it was his good looks, or that he wasn't easily tied down. Either way, it didn't phase him much. "My name's Alec. It's nice to meet you Rose." he said, taking another swig of beer.

Juliet

"No, the company is fine. I was just waiting for something to happen." Juliet admitted with a slight shrug. "My name is Juliet, Marcellus. You don't seem to be from around here... What brings you to these parts?" Maybe, just maybe, he was another hunter. They could certainly take down that nasty vampire nest together if he was.

"What a beautiful name that you have," Marcellus commented as he continued to listen to Juliet. When she mentioned the fact that he didn't seem to be from around there, he smiled because she was right. "I'm actually from Louisianna so this part of the United States is very new to me." He explained honestly as he sat down in front of her.

~|Rosalinda|~

"Nice to meet you too Alec. If it's okay for me to be honest, I like men like you. " She said because she wanted to see his reactions. "Men are like Vampires always hard to tie down." She winked figuring that he wasn't a vampire but she could tell from his demeanor that he was a hunter.

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
Alec

"So you think most men are blood sucking scum?" Alec laughed, smiling. "Unless you think that they are the sparkling kind, then you would be quite wrong.

Juliet

"'Louisianna, you say? That's the complete opposite of here." Juliet liked to think that the Northeastern states were her territory, as she hunted there regularly, rarely going any more south than the Carolinas or western than the Appalachian mountains. "What brings you up here then, if I may ask?"