One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Lily And Jamie

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments Okay so for a roleplay on here you normally fill out
name

unless told otherwise so just fill it out quick and send

message 2: by Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (last edited Jul 13, 2016 11:55PM) (new)

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments Name: Zoey Peters
grade:10th
image:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

message 3: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments name-Ashtyn Hadley
age-16
grade-10th
image- lemme find one. im thinking of a kinda younger Bella Thorne

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments ok that cool do you want me t start?
btw i do i tlike
"speaking" action

message 5: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments (casually puts Ash's age at 15, cause I can)

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments you can edit a post

message 7: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments yeah you can start.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments Never mind you can only do it on pic

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments Ok I will and PC*

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments First person for me

I walked into school on the first day, well for me that is. It was hall way through the year already for everybody else. I saw people opening and closing there lockers all around me and talking to other people. I was willing to bet that at least one person was talking about me, the new girl with the leather jacket and skinny jeans. Everybody else looked so normal, boring, and preppy.

message 11: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments okai :)

message 12: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments It was the first day of school, and Ashtyn was excited. She loved learning and seeing her friends. Ashtyn got dressed in a blue graphic tee, torn jeans-which were from her sister, meaning they were torn in many places- and a pair of converse. She got out and headed in, slinging her bag over her shoulder, and quickly found her locker, opening it. One girl caught her eye, dressed in a punk rock kind of outfit. she bit her lip and busied herself in organizing her locker.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I walked into what looked liked the main office and got my schedule and locker combs nation plus number. I looked at the number that read :246 and walked over to it. I stood next to a girl who looked to normal for my liking. I decided to bear with it as I spun the dial an put the code in. I pushed the nun up and shoved my nag inside and slammed it shut. I took my phone out of my back pocket and leaned against the blue lockers with it in hand. I snapped in my four digit code and went to text my best friend from my old school, Robyn.

message 14: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Ashtyn pulled her books out of her bag and organized them by classes, only pulling out the ones she needed mfor thst day, but today she wouldn't need any of them. she did keep a notebook, pack of pens and pencils, and her phone in her bag. Finally closing her locker she leaned agaisnt it and thats when her phone went off. It was her best friend Sophie.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments My fingers rapidly typed on the keyboards we texted back and fourth. Every time I sent a message I looked up to see if anything had changed.it never did, either they where talking to there friends or organizing there locker or playing a game on here phone. Then the bell rang and everything happened at once. Kids lockers closed, talking stopped immediately, and everybody ran off to class. I was now the only one left in the hall way. I chuckled and slowly went to look at my schedule. I had history first, of course. I shoved the schedule into my back pocket and started walking slowly to my class while texting Robyn.

message 16: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Ashtyn smiled softly, and quickly texting back. She was sad, cause Sophie had to move to California with her dad and her new step mom,and she wasn't very pleased about that. One of the bells rung and the students started making their way to their respective classes. Ashtyn pulled her schedule up on her phone, and saw that she had history first. She picked her bag up and swung it over her right shoulder and tucked her phone in her pocket after texting Sophie that she was heading to class.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I eventually got to class half a second before the late bell rung. I looked at the teacher and the students then sat down in an empty desk near where I was. I began texting underneath the table once more like I used to always do. I could hear the teacher begin to start talking and calling out for attendance. I sent one last text before smacking my phone in my pocket again. I popped a piece of sour green apple gum into my mouth and turned around to look at the teacher like everybody else was

message 18: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Ashtyn was walking fast, knowing that if she was late, it would leave a bad reputation on her. Her converse slapped against thentile as she finally made it to class, just 1 minute after the bell rung. "damn it" she whispered to herself. luckily no one noticed. Butnthe only empty spot was next to a girl, the girl she saw earlier. She walked over, dropped her bag on the floor, and sat next to the female, and waited for class to start.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I looked up and down at the girl sitting next mext to me and rolled my eyes I Waite stir the teacher to call my name so I could get back to texting. Kids around the classroom said "here" and the obnoxious kids said "present"

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments "Ashtyn Hadley" he called and the girl next to me perked up and said " here"

message 21: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments The girl looked over at Ashtyn and sneered, "okay then be like that.' Ash thought to herself. Finally the teacher reached her name, and called it. "here" she held up two fingers. she then saw the girl had her phone in her hand, ready to text.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments Other names where called when finally mine was " Zoey Peters?" He asks
" ya.." I said then looked back down at my phone to begin texting again. The teacher called out three more names then went on to talk about a beginning of the year assignment for the class to do. I blocked most of it out other then the words 'presentation, assigned pairs, and due.' I texted and texted
(Ok. Night)

message 23: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Ashtyn leaned forward as the teacher finished off the role call, and she learned that the girl sitting next to her was Zoey. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Ashtyn shook her head and went back to paying attention to the teacher, who was droning on and on about an assignment. Turns out that the person they were sitting next to was their partner for the year, the assignment? theybhad to get to know each other through out the school year. Ashtyn sighed, loudly enough, she really didn't want to work with Zoey, whonwas texting. "you know, you're not supposed to have your phone out in class?" she told the girl.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I looked up from my phone as soon as the girl talked. I looked at her and chuckled a bit. The girls red hair draped over her shoulders and onto her basic outfit. I rolled my eyes once more at her and finally said
" you know I don't care,right?" I questioned and my Aussie accent showed to her. I then smiled at her before looking instantly down at my phone again and typing a message.

message 25: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments The girl smirked at Ashtyn. "you know I don't care" she ssid, with some sort of an accent. It sounded Australian. And damn, did accents make Ash weak. She smirked and flipped hernhair, letting it slightly hit the girl, as she turned back around. "did you even hear what the teacher said?"

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I rolled my eyes once more.
"No and frankly I don't care whoever in with can do all of the work for me, as per usual.." I said " oh and obviously not natrual hair away from me, thanks doll"

message 27: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Ashtyn blushed a little, the looked at the girl. "well, Partner" she said putting emphasis on partner. "im not doing all the fucking work. im doing my half and your doing yours. we clear?" she whispered near the girls ear. she then turned back around and pulled her not book out, writing down keywords, and the Important stuff that her and the girl woukd havemto know for the assignment.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I smiled and said 'funny' before switching off my phone when the teacher walked over to us
"Hey Mr.." I looked at the board " Jacobs" I said sweetly
"I trust you know what the assignment is Ms Zoey" he said
"Ya o course" I lied and he walked away after that
The girl next to be looked up at me and I winked and went back to my phone

message 29: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Ashtyn glared at the girl before slipping her notebook back into her bag and pulling her phone out, seeing a text from Sophie. She texted back-"fucking save me Soph, theres this weird punk rock chick who hasnto me my partner for the wholeyear" then she pressed sent.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I put my phone away so I could get my
Note book out that I had with me m. I began to write something down about the girl that was next to her

message 31: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Soph texted Ash back, "be nice Ash. gtg class is starting love you" Ashtyn smiled and replied and put her phone back in her pocket, noticing the girl was writing something down. "so now ypu take notes" she glared at the girl.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments "How would I take notes if I have no clue what it's on?" I ask and continue writing
I hear my phone ring and ignore it for now until I finish writing

message 33: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments "you're not going to get far in class if you dont pay attention" Ashtyn snapped. Finally the bell rung,signaling that class was over. Ashtyn packed her stuff up, got up and swung her bag over her shoulder and headed out of the classroom. Her next class was art, so she headed to the art room a smile on her lips.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I rolled my eyes one again at the girl as. I grabbed the two things I had and walked to my next class, art. I smiled because that was the only class I was good at. I walked there the same pace as everybody else and sat down in the closest desk possible that was empty. I saw the girl from my last class walk in and took the last empty seat available, the one next to me of course. I sighed but focused on the teacher

message 35: by Expecto.Lilly (new)

Expecto.Lilly | 16 comments Ashtyn took her seat in the front, placing her things on the floor, and looked around. she saw a few of her friends and set them a smile in which they returned. Then she saw the girl from her last class and groaned. Finally the bell rung, and she went and tied her hair up, as the teacher walked in and told them that they could do anything. So, as she would no do Ashtyn decided to draw. She picked her target out, which was Zoey. She smiled and started to draw.

Jamie-I promise i'm not fine- (JamieCupcakes46) | 20 comments I smiled at what the art teacher said and decided to paint. I had always been good at painting since I was little and my mom taught me. I picked an image off the top of my head and then dipped my brush in paint and made a quick swipes on the paper . I painted and painted and painted until I finally liked what I saw.