Booktubeathon tbr piles!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) Some of the books on my tbr are:
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
The Giver
Divergent (maybe)

What is YOUR 2016 booktubeathon tbr, if you are doing it?

message 2: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) Mackenzie wrote: "Some of the books on my tbr are:
The Giver
Divergent (maybe)

What is YOUR 2016 booktubeathon tbr, if you are doing it?"

I am kinda a slow reader. Plus, I am really busy those weeks. But I will read as much as possible.

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve (evewithwonder) | 79 comments I just got together my pile a few hours ago. This are the ones:

Frey, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Shatter Me, La Emperatriz de los Etéreos, El Silmarillion, Me Before You and Aristotel and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

I picked them out to fit a reading challenge each, although there are some that could fit many at a time.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan | 19 comments The Selection
Sea of Monsters.

For the rest of the books I will just wing it. :)

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (theashoxford) | 13 comments I created a video for my Booktube-A-Thon TBR: https://youtu.be/biAZZuqMZhU

message 6: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) Mackenzie wrote: "Mackenzie wrote: "Some of the books on my tbr are:
The Giver
Divergent (maybe)

What is YOUR 2016 booktubeathon tbr, if you are doing it?"

I am kinda a slow r..."

OK, I got my TBR pile together: Sea Of Monsters, The Giver, and The Titans Curse.

message 7: by Iris (new)

Iris Bratton (b-ratton) I'm so excited! I'm reading

Ready Player One
Mr. Split foot
Mansfield Park
The Golem's Eye
Atonement

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 245 comments I'm not doing it but good luck to everybody who is! Wish y'all the best of luck.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

as much as i can to clean out my curently reading. i have a problem of not finnishing books.

message 10: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh the casual vacancy j.k Rowling
a history of ancient britain neil oliver
harry potter and the philosophers stone
rangers apprentice bind up book 1 and 2 j. flanagan
and some shorts stories of sherlock holmes.
maybe some Shakespeare.
I'm so excited to read

message 12: by emma (new)

emma (emmads) | 12 comments My (tentative) TBR consists of:
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1) by Rick Riordan A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman The Foxhole Court (All for the Game, #1) by Nora Sakavic The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

message 13: by Breanne (last edited Jul 17, 2016 05:48PM) (new)

Breanne (breegreen_books) | 62 comments Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1) by Colleen Hoover The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith and (MAYBE) The Foxhole Court (All for the Game, #1) by Nora Sakavic but that's it only bc I'm busy this week.

message 14: by Esmeralda (new)

Esmeralda (protecterofthegalaxy) | 6 comments The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan and (maybe not) The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) by Marie Rutkoski