Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) Daughter of Smoke & Bone discussion

Is it worth reading?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Belle I heard hype about this book, is it worth reading.

Courtney Yes it is. I really loved the first and last book. The second one wasn't as good but overall, the trilogy is really great. You should read it if you enjoy fantasy.

Belle Thanks

Courtney It's all good.

Belle Now I just have to wait until it gets to me.

prag ♻ YES YES YES READ IT

prag ♻ Oh, I just realised you probably ordered it. Well, happy reading! And hope you like it:)

Maria totally worth the read!
Let us know how you liked it!

Belle Thanks guys. Glad to know I haven't made a mistake in buying them.

Morgan Not worth the read. The first half of the book and the last half do not mesh well at all. It was really good for a while and then the story just fell off. This is one book I regret spending time and money on.

message 11: by Lan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lan Kiều Morgan wrote: "Not worth the read. The first half of the book and the last half do not mesh well at all. It was really good for a while and then the story just fell off. This is one book I regret spending time an..."

I'm really sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as I did (it is one of my all time favorites, the whole series is, actually). But I'm wondering what you mean by the two half not meshing well?? I'm intending to reread it, but I want do that with a more logical head this time than the last, lol

message 12: by Ruth (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ruth Prophete Morgan wrote: "Not worth the read. The first half of the book and the last half do not mesh well at all. It was really good for a while and then the story just fell off. This is one book I regret spending time an..."
I have to agree with you on this one.

Belle I have now finished the series. And would have to disagree on the fact that "it's not worth reading".
Because it was so good.
So glad I bought them.

all good things must come to an end YUP #themaincharacterhasawesombluehairsowhythehecknot