Young Beginner Writers (closed) discussion

Stories! > Shine. (RATED: G)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Coralie (new)

Coralie (corkybookworm) | 386 comments Mod
I'm sorry. I think I'm a little confused here...do you have a story? Is this just a teaser for it, or...?

message 2: by Coralie (new)

Oh, okay! Cool. Excited!

message 3: by lorien (new)

lorien | 2222 comments Mod
Coralie wrote: "Oh, okay! Cool. Excited!"

Hi Coralie! I was wondering if you could read my story and see if there's some things I should work on. Thank you so much! : )

message 4: by Coralie (new)

Absolutely! I didn't notice the updates until late last night. I'm very excited to see what you've done with it so far!

message 5: by lorien (new)

lorien | 2222 comments Mod
Coralie wrote: "Absolutely! I didn't notice the updates until late last night. I'm very excited to see what you've done with it so far!"

Yay! I wrote a new chapter yesterday evening and I hope you like it!

message 6: by Coralie (new)

PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Coralie wrote: "Oh, okay! Cool. Excited!"

Yeah, I have few others that goes along with it. A lot are from inspirations, but mostly from my weird dreams."

Ha ha ha! I make sure to write all of my weird dreams down!! (And I have enough of them!) Who knows? Maybe one day they could provide just the tidbit I need for a story!

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily   PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Coralie wrote: "Oh, okay! Cool. Excited!"

Yeah, I have few others that goes along with it. A lot are from inspirations, but mostly from my weird dreams."

Love all the gifs :) and Cant wait to read your story :D

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily   How is this story coming along?

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily   PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Good. I'm writing another one now. Same characters, but it's from my crazy dreams."

That sounds like a lot of fun :)

message 10: by Coralie (new)

I was just going to ask how it was going! Glad to hear you haven't shelved it!