The Book Junkies discussion

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
This topic is about Anna and the French Kiss
July > Anna and the French Kiss Chat

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sophie  (mindofabookdragon) | 18 comments Mod
What do you think of Anna so far? Is this your first or second time reading it?

Share your thoughts below for a chance to be featured in our discussion this month on our blogs!

message 2: by Eve (new) - added it

Eve Messenger (evemessenger) | 4 comments At last, my first Stephanie Perkins book. I'm starting Anna and the French Kiss today and am eager to discover what all the 5-star love is about, though admittedly a little nervous too about reviews of the 1-and 2-star variety.

Eve wrote: "At last, my first Stephanie Perkins book. I'm starting Anna and the French Kiss today and am eager to discover what all the 5-star love is about, though admittedly a little nervous too about review..."
Don't worry!! It made me laugh out loud at times. Hope you love it too!! :)

message 4: by Eve (new) - added it

Eve Messenger (evemessenger) | 4 comments Thanks, Sophie. I'm ready to laugh. XD

I read Anna as my second book of July, which is good because The Memory Book left me in pieces. I finally know why people love Stephanie Perkins' writing - it's witty, sweet, and a feel good novel. Anna herself is a flawed character I couldn't help but love. My first intro to Stephanie Perkins was a success!

message 6: by Eve (new) - added it

Eve Messenger (evemessenger) | 4 comments So it was your first Perkins novel, too?

Eve wrote: "So it was your first Perkins novel, too?"

Yeah! I took forever to come around to her writing, but I always heard a lot of good things about her