Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Seeking Reviews - Teen/Adult Mystery (Dog as Hero)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert D. Calkins (robertdcalkins) | 3 comments Digger is a story of sweet dogs and serial killers. The human hero is Washington State's youngest Search and Rescue dog handler. Bryce Finn. Along with his cadaver dog Sierra, young Bryce is one step behind the killer and one step ahead of detectives trying to figure out who is dumping bodies in the woods of western WA.

Author: Robert D. Calkins
Genre: Teen/Adult, Police Procedural

Email K9sierra@outlook.com and we'll arrange to get you a hard copy for review. If I get multiple requests I have the right to limit the number.

message 2: by John (new)

John Maher | 6 comments Hi ROBERT. I live in Ireland. If we can exchange reviews you can email an epub or whatever.
John
Hawkmoon

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert D. Calkins (robertdcalkins) | 3 comments Is "review swapping" OK? I heard something negative about that in another thread. What did you write? Heck, I might like it anyway.

message 4: by John (new)

John Maher | 6 comments Robert
Exchanging reviews is ok. The negative part is that one person gets reviewed and the other pleads they cannot fulfill their part of the agreement for several months. Of course, then it never happens.
I like the premise of your book and if you have read any Fantasy, you will enjoy Hawkmoon. I have a free giveaway on Amazon this July 28. If you have no means of letting me have a free copy you could always send an epub or a Mobi.
John.

Hawkmoon