Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

Peter Lovesey
This topic is about Peter Lovesey
Archive - General > Peter Lovesey

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 20 comments If you haven't read Peter Lovesey's excellent Peter Diamond series, now's your chance!!

Books 1-14 are on sale in the Kindle store for $1.99

Here's the link to book #1
http://amzn.to/2a9WCxm

message 2: by Jenene (new)

Jenene | 1075 comments Thank you!

message 3: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 170 comments Thanks Kirsten! He's a good writer. I was surprised to learn that he wrote the Rosemary and Thyme show which I love!

message 4: by Icewineanne, Moderator (last edited Jul 16, 2016 03:33PM) (new)

Icewineanne | 678 comments Mod
Sherry wrote: "Thanks Kirsten! He's a good writer. I was surprised to learn that he wrote the Rosemary and Thyme show which I love!"

Peter Lovesey did not write this series. Brian Eastman did. He also produced the series. Here are a couple of links;
And No Bird Sings (A Rosemary & Thyme Mystery) by Brian Eastman And No Bird Sings
The Tree of Death (Rosemary & Thyme) by Brian Eastman The Tree of Death

message 5: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 170 comments Icewineanne, thanks so much for that info! Someone on another thread said he wrote Rosemary and Thyme. I feel dumb now! I added the book to my list!

message 6: by SherryRose (last edited Jul 17, 2016 10:27AM) (new)

SherryRose | 170 comments He was a consultant for the show NOT the writer. I had read on a cozy mystery site that he wrote it. I tried to cut and paste the link but it won't work.

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 20 comments I have always loved Peter Lovesey. One of his best is Rough Cider

message 8: by Icewineanne, Moderator (new)

Icewineanne | 678 comments Mod
Kirsten *Dogs Welcome - People Tolerated" wrote: "I have always loved Peter Lovesey. One of his best is Rough Cider"

Will have to add this to my list. I've only read The Last Detective.

message 9: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 108 comments I haven't read anything by him. I will have to check it out

message 10: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 108 comments I haven't read anything by him. I will have to check it out

message 11: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 66 comments I have one of his books on my Nook and I have at least one from my days as a member of The Mystery Guild Book Club.

message 12: by Marion (new)

Marion Mlodynia | 573 comments HNR