Books2Movies Club discussion

Closed Threads > Horror Fiction for August 2016

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka (ztook) | 2972 comments Mod
Luckily we have already done the poll for the genre of the month, as we would at this rate totally miss the nominations time! So, this hot summer (if you are in the northern hemisphere, if not, lucky you) we are supposed to read a horror story.
Check our previous nominations (here: Horror Fiction nominated so far), peruse your own favourites that were adapted (and that we haven't tackled yet) and nominate here, better sooner than later :)

message 2: by Zeljka (new)

I really thought we have done I Am Legend - apparently we haven't. An outrageous omission! Here goes my nomination.

message 3: by Alana (new)

Alana (alanasbooks) | 730 comments Interview with the Vampire because I'm probably the only one in the world now who hasn't read it, lol!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Carrie by Stephen King!

message 5: by Zeljka (new)

Ryan wrote: "Carrie by Stephen King!"

We did Carrie: Book of November 2013

We can nominate another King's novel though, I think it was already a few times close to win, It: A Novel. Would that be OK? :)

message 6: by Zeljka (new)

Your last chance to add a book to this poll! I plan to open it tomorrow (more or less, depending on the time zone you are in). Three books are fine, but one or two more would be heartily welcomed too :)

message 7: by Zeljka (new)

The poll is up:

Horror Fiction for August 2016