Oakville Reads discussion

The Hidden Keys (Quincunx, #4)
This topic is about The Hidden Keys
Fifteen Dogs > Andre Alexis ARC Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 14, 2016 10:23AM) (new)

Alexis' forthcoming book called The Hidden Keys will be out September 19, 2016 and we had five (5), but now two (2), advanced reading copies to distribute! If you would like a copy, please post a message here and we will set one aside for you at the Central Branch (we can also send it to your neighbourhood branch for pickup).

Thanks to our Coach House Books publisher rep for supplying these!

The Hidden Keys by André Alexis The Hidden Keys by André Alexis

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan | 130 comments I would love a copy of the book if one is still available. I am closest to the Woodside branch.

message 3: by ebookclassics (new)

ebookclassics | 6 comments I would also love a copy of Andre Alexis' new book. I'm closes to White Oaks branch. Thanks for offering this to the group!

message 4: by Rocio (new)

Rocio (rociofarrell) | 64 comments I would like to have a copy if you still have one available. I am close to the Woodside branch.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan wrote: "I would love a copy of the book if one is still available. I am closest to the Woodside branch."

We would love to give you a copy, Susan! Sending it out today.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ebookclassics wrote: "I would also love a copy of Andre Alexis' new book. I'm closes to White Oaks branch. Thanks for offering this to the group!"

Absolutely, ebookclassics!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rocio wrote: "I would like to have a copy if you still have one available. I am close to the Woodside branch."

Sending it today, Rocio!

Maureen B. | 212 comments Hmm, sounds good to me too! :-) Any left?

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan (susanopl) | 472 comments Mod
Maureen wrote: "Hmm, sounds good to me too! :-) Any left?"
Maureen, there is still one copy left if you would like it. Please let us know which branch you prefer for pick-up.

Maureen B. | 212 comments Thanks, Susan! I can pick up at Woodside. Looking forward to reading it. I've very much enjoyed Fifteen Dogs.

message 11: by Susan (new)

Maureen wrote: "Thanks, Susan! I can pick up at Woodside. Looking forward to reading it. I've very much enjoyed Fifteen Dogs."
It should be at Woodside for you sometime on Wednesday, Maureen. I hope you enjoy it.

message 12: by Susan (new)

Thanks everyone, for your interest; the books are now all spoken for. Thanks once again to our Coach House Books rep for supplying the advance reading copies.