What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA story about a girl who can see into the near future and is kidnapped/taken to a new world

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2 comments My memories of it are vague, but I remember wanting to read more if the series continued

I read this book within the last three years, and it is your typical fantasy set in modern day time. The girl works at a bar in a crowded city and finds herself being hunted by two different abnormally strong groups. She is eventually kidnapped and taken to another world. There is your typical love triangle, but it feels like everyone wants her for some reason or another. I am pretty sure the main guy has a twin brother, who is actually eligible to marry her where her main crush is not.... At the end of the first book her main love interest lets her go back to earth, I think.

If this sounds at all familiar, any help would be appreciated!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36067 comments Mod
Wings of Shadow by Anna Kyss?

Kristen, can you tell us more about the "two different abnormally strong groups"? Are they human with paranormal abilities like shape-shifting, magic, psychic traits, fae-like, etc.?

Does the heroine have any unusual traits?

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2 comments The world she is taken to is a lot like ours. I think their technology is slightly more advanced, but they still do things like go horseback riding. The two groups are more like humans on steroids that anything paranormal. And I also know that the "bad guy" that tries to kidnap her first is eligible to wed her as well. He starts to grow on her throughout the book, so we see a softer side to him.

I remember that she was blonde and I am fairly certain that most of the guys are blonde as well. Other than her being able to see the future, I don't remember any other defining characteristics.

I know this really isn't much to go on, but it is driving me crazy.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Kristen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (honeybeerosewriter) | 12 comments I'm interested now too to discover this book.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36067 comments Mod
Note: Kristen (OP) was last active on the site in February 2020.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wings of Shadow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anna Kyss (other topics)