Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Kitty / Wulfie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Woo! So do you have some ideas of plot points? Or would you like to hear mine? Or both?
Do you like to be the dominant partner, or the sumbissive one?
Is there anything off limits to you?
Do you mind swearing?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments
Preferred to be the submissive. No plot points in mind.

message 4: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Option 1:
Guy A is an average human, lives in a small apartment in the city, has a good enough job but he's not at the top. He starts dating Guy B. After a couple months when things are getting a little more serious, Guy A takes Guy B to meet his family. He wants to meet Guy B's family too, but Guy B is secretive about his home life. Finally, Guy A starts snooping, calls a number on Guy B's phone, and has a very confusing conversation with a strange man. He agrees to meet up with the man at an antique shop, hoping to find out more about his boyfriend. Guy A ends up falling through an old looking glass and ends up in a mystical world where nothing makes sense, only to find out that his boyfriend, Guy B, is the prince of the land, the Jack of Hearts.

Option 2:
Guy A is an average human. One night, he has a dream where he's in a red palace, alone. He wanders through the palace and stumbles upon a beautiful heart-shaped crystal made from spun glass. He touches it and it crumbles in his hands. When he wakes up, he's in a court room in front of the Queen of Hearts, who demands that he pay for his crime of breaking her 'heart'. His punishment: make a 'heart' of his own and give it to her, or he will be beheaded. Now he is trapped in Wonderland where nothing makes sense, with a task he has no idea how to complete. He runs into Guy B, one of the classic Wonderland characters, who helps him on his quest.

Option 3:
Guy A is an average human. One night he is kidnapped by the White Rabbit, an organization that drains humans of (something) and harvests it into (commodity). Once he is brought to Wonderland, he escapes and tries to find somewhere to hide. He eventually meets up with Guy B, the leader of a team of rebels trying to bring down the White Rabbit.

Which do you like best? Or we can do a combination, or change up one of them.

Something like 2 and 3? Or maybe just 3?

message 6: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Sure! How would you want to combine them?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments Kitty wrote: "Sure! How would you want to combine them?"

I'm not sure...

message 8: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Which parts did you like from each?

The classic character, the rebellion, the kidnapping, and the Queen as an antagonist.

message 10: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Okay. Maybe we do plot 3 and the queen is the leader of the White Rabbit?

message 11: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 16, 2016 08:24PM) (new)

Alright. What do they harvest and turn it into?(Is this inspired by the plot from ScyFy's Alice?)

Maybe their 'Hearts,' i.e. positive emotions/best memories or something that the Queen needs/wants?

message 12: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) It is! But way less complicated. And I like the idea of the queen wanting their hearts. We could make it a little morbid and say she wants their actual hearts? Maybe she died a while ago, and the only way to keep living is if she has a continuous supply of hearts? A new one every few days?

message 13: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 16, 2016 10:42PM) (new)

Maybe her heart was broken, so she replaced it with the heart of the man who broke it in revenge(probably found out the King of Hearts was sleeping around), and since then, needed new ones every few days to keep herself alive because her self loathing causes the hearts to stop working after a while? Because she blames herself for her husband's wandering eye or maybe she feels guilty for killing him?

message 14: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Ooh, that sounds deliciously devious. I love it!

So, do you want to be the 'Alice' or the 'wonderlandian'?

message 16: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Umm... I think I would like to be the Wonderlandian. That good with you?

Alright. You're the dominant/top, right? Who should make the character first?

message 18: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) We can both do it at the same time, and just post it whenever you're done :)

Well, what age range are you going for?

message 20: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) I'm thinking at least 18, at most 25, but its totally up to you.

Maybe a 20/21 year old? Mine would be 18.

message 22: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) It's totally up to you. I'm actually not going to give my guy an age.

Oh. Well, how old is the appearance?(a real fc or a drawing?)

message 24: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Name: Andrew Madsen
Nicknames: Mad Hatter, Hatter.
Age: He doesn't remember. No one does. Time just... works differently for him.
Appearance:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Red
Height: 6'1

Personality/History:
There's a reason why they call him mad. He does what he wants without worrying what others will think. He is impossible to predict, unbelievably creative, and he talks to himself. He loves tea, animals, and company.

message 25: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 17, 2016 02:45PM) (new)

Name Alex Liddell
Nicknames: "Alice"
Appearance:

message 26: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Very nice! Where shall we start?

Could you rp the White Rabbit kidnapping him?

Should i go first?

message 28: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Sure! And yes please. Set him up and I'll send someone in to nab him :)

Alex stepped outside of the Rabbit Hole night club. As he did so, his vision became blurry. Shit The blonde thought, I've been roofied! He stumbled away from the entrance, the techno beat barely audible in his altered state of mind. Soon, he could distinguish nothing in his impaired vision. He fell to his knees, clutching his chest, his body going cold.

message 30: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) The people were always the same. Every three days, Kat would leave a drink out on the bar, waiting for someone to pick it up. It was laced with drugs, a simple painkiller where she was from turned into a drug that would render humans unconsciois. It was beautiful, really. Today, the victim was a young man, blonde, who did not look old enough to be in a place like this. Probably why he grabbed the 'free' drink. Now he would never see another sunrise. It used to bother her, but by now Kat was used to it. She couldn’t count the number of young victims she'd led to their doom. They were just human, it wasn’t like the world was losing anything special. She would take him away, then come back tomorrow to alter the minds of anyone who would miss the kid, and everyone who would try to find him.
Kat was much stronger than she looked. Before the kid was even fully unconsciois, she threw him up over her shoulder and carried him off into the night. The looking glass was in an alley behind the club, covered in a dirty cloth. Kat yanked the cloth off with one hand, holding the human in the other, and smiled at her reflection. The Wonderlandian could only see her eyes, and her smile, seemingly floating in the air in front of the kid's body. With one last smile, she jumped through the glass and fell, straight home.

message 32: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) ((Wherever you want him to. Kat probably left him locked up somehow, waiting for his turn to be killed, but feel free to use your creative freedom with the details))

Alex awoke with a headache, his vision slowly unblurred and he realized he was locked in a dark cell made of stone with a heavy metal door in front of him, with the only light coming in from the three inch long window slit eight feet up on the wall, funneling in harsh sunlight.

message 34: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) ((Quick question, how are you thinking he escapes?))

message 35: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 24, 2016 06:53PM) (new)

(Um, maybe he is being lead out f his cell or something and he manages to knock out Kat? forgot he escapes, thought he'd be rescued)

message 36: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) ((Kay. Do you care how he knocks her out, just so I can set it up right?))

(She takes him out of the cell to have his body be examined and from there it doesn't matter.)

message 38: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Kat washed the blood off her hands, whistling to herself. Cutting out hearts for the queen had never bothered her, but it was a messy job. She had been doing it ever since she was a little girl, when she took over from her father. It was a full time job; the queen always needed new hearts, every week at least, more often if she wanted to stay strong. Speaking of which, Kat had a new boy to examine. He should be awake now, and she had to check his heart to make sure it was healthy. She shut off the water, then made her way down the hall to the cell blocks and stopped in front of the new boy's door, "Hands up, human. No questions, just do as you're told and I won't have to hurt you."

(view spoiler)

In his cramped cell, he backed away to the back wall, after hearing a girl's voice. He put his hands in the air, nervous. "Wha...where am I? WHAT IS THIS?" Alex demanded. His heart was in his throat.

message 40: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Kat just rolled her eyes, "I said no questions. God, humans are so stupid. Put your hands in the air or ill have to knock you out again. Trust me, it's easier if you do as I say." She reached behind her, into a back pocket, where she pulled out a length of purple rope. Her yellow eyes focused on the boy's, holding his gaze with an almost hypnotic draw.

He tore away from her inhuman, yellow eyes. "What are you?" He whispered in fear. He had no idea what she was, but she clearly wasn't normal. He felt even more terrified suddenly.

message 42: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Kat moved to the cell door, only a few feet away from him in the small space. She smiled, flashing pointed teeth, and the rope whipped out of her hand like a snake, though she still held one end. The other end hovered dangerously close to the boy's face, "Shut up. Hands in the air," she repeated.

What is this? Magic? He thought in fear. He stood up slowly, his hands still raised in the air. "Okay, okay. Just...don't hurt me." He whimpered. The blonde felt his heart in his throat. This wasn't right. She wasn't normal. This didn't make any sense!

message 44: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) "Perfect," Kat's grin grew wider and she let go of her hold in the rope. It wound first around the boy’s neck, teasing and threatening, before moving on and wrapping itself securely around his hands. As soon as it was in place, Kat opened the cell door and held out one hand. It acted as a magnet for the rope, and pulled the boy forward with a jerk as Kat caught the rope around his wrists.

His eyes grew wide as the rope nearly chocked him before binding his wrists. He was pulled forward, into the catwoman's hands. He felt sweaty, clearly nervous and scared. He let out a small whimper, fearing what was in store for him. Where would she take him, what would she do to him? Sell him into slavery? Harvest his organs for the black market? Turn him into a prostitute? Cook him up an eat him?

(Somehow, he is going to need to use that rope to choke Kat to escape...unless you have a better idea on how he should get out.)

message 46: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) ((Maybe for some reason the rope listens to him and follows his orders? He could be part of some prophecy, or he could have been born in Wonderland, or one of his parents could have so he has the same blood as Kat?))

(Given his surname, Lidell, he could be a descendant of Alice, and is referred to as such by the Wonderlandians, even Hatter? And yeah, a prophecy of 'Alice' returning to Wonderland to liberate it.)

message 48: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) ((Okay!))

Kat led the boy down the hallway and into the exam room. There were two tables, one white and pristine, the other was occupied, covered with a sheet, with blood dripping onto the floor. They wouldn't kill the boy yet, Kat would just make a few small incisions, test the pressure of his pumping heart, and taste how healthy the vlood was.

Once Alex saw the bloody table, he began to struggle against the pull of the rope to try and get away from Kat, scared to death at the thought of what she'd do. He was certain she was going to eat him, and he rather liked living. Being chopped up and devoured? No thank you! "No. No! Please!"

message 50: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kittyorell) Kat just rolled her eyes again, calling the rope over to the clean table, "Relax! God, I'm not going to kill you right now, this is just a few tests." She took a step back, out of the way, and let the rope drag the boy up onto her table.

« previous 1