Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Fairytale Retelling (YA)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Leder | 11 comments Hello, I'm looking for people who are willing to read an 85k fairytale retelling and provide me with constructive criticism in a timely manner. Please let me know if you're interested. If you are, either comment here or email me at alwritesbooks@gmail.com
Here is the synopsis: Briar Rose, known famously as the Sleeping Beauty, knows that there is no such thing as happily-ever-afters. She hides the truth from her people that true love's kiss never really woke her from her sleep. So when an anonymous letter hints that Rose's power-obsessed prince is being held captive in a neighboring kingdom he tried to conquer, she is the only one who thinks that the message is more than a hoax. Unexpectedly coupled with Odette, the black sheep of the stable hands, and Ella, a servant girl impossibly indebted to her stepfamily, Rose determines she must lose her tiara to go on the journey to save her prince although he had never saved her.

message 2: by Niki (new)

Niki Contreras | 9 comments Sounds interesting. I'd read it.

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (baylorflamingo) | 2 comments Count me in :)

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hello! Your manuscript sounds interesting and I'd be happy to discuss beta reading for you.

I do charge a nominal fee for my beta reading, and would be happy to discuss it more thoroughly if you're interested.

I currently have a couple of spots open for August.

You can check out a list of testimonials from previous clients here:
http://readwritelove28.com/testimonials/

If interested, you can contact me through my website. I look forward to hearing from you!

Nori

message 5: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 75 comments If you are still looking, I would love to read it.