Ask Demigods discussion

Camp Jupiter > Ask Michael Varus!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Ask Christina and Michael your questions!

message 2: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: Hey there, ask me questions!
Michael: I hate Piper.

message 3: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: I'm dead. What's shaking guys?

C: *still screaming* I REALLY LIKE TO CRUSH FLOWERS ON MY FACE. AND HEY, YOU'RE KIND OF HOT WANNA GET DINNER TONIGHT?

message 4: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: sadness. the RP community here used to be so alive I miss it.

message 5: by tina (last edited Jul 12, 2016 06:44PM) (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: Haha, hi! Sorry if you lowkey wanted him before me. Also @Lizzy I feel you, a few years ago when I was more active I RPed so much!

Michael: No problem, I love stabbing people. If Jason thought that he was a better Praetor than me, he's wrong.
... What's wrong with Calypso?

message 6: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: That's chill. I respect that. Also, I'm Callie's manager and we were having an interview and she needed some makeup. Unfortunately the interview crew never showed up, but Cal still does love makeup.

C: AND BOYS. I REALLY LOVE BOYS. But Leo's my fav. I do like Percy, too. And Jason. Oh! And Apollo is really nice. We went on a date a while back...

message 7: by tina (last edited Jul 12, 2016 06:54PM) (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: That's cool, I can feel her. (Can't blame the interview crew either. I mean, I love Calypso, but...)

Michael: I'll go on a date with you if you bring me back from the Underworld.

message 8: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: I'm dead. TBH I wouldn't want to interview her either.

C: Okay, first of all, rude. And second, nah Michael. That's too much work for such a pretty person like me.

message 9: by tina (last edited Jul 12, 2016 07:05PM) (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: I'm pretty sure the gods just wanted to keep her on Ogygia because she annoyed them. TBH her being Atlas' daughter was just being an excuse.

M: Whatever, lady. I got time. I'll just wait for another god, one much more powerful than you (which is every god), to do my bidding.

message 10: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: BRUH YOURE A SAVAGE

C: OKAY RUDE. *flips hair* I'm amazing

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 720 comments M: As Calypso's publicist, I'm going to have to ask you to sign this contract.

message 12: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments C: ooh i have a publicist now? watch out Hollywood, Calypsos coming!

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 720 comments M: Well, publicist slash therapist. Every great star's got one!
H: really? I'm a star?!
M: Nah, you're just a loon.
H:-_-

message 14: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: OhH I get it, cause Calypso's nickname is Callie and Hollywood is in CA... right? Aren't I funny making these connections? Can I have a publicist as a rising comedian?

M: Aye, I should have a publicist! Or at least a therapist. Because I'm kind of dead and bitter, but whatevs.

message 15: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments C: My publicist is the best! Our therapy sessions are fun, aren't they?

Me: I think you should stick to Roleplaying @christina

message 16: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: Actually @Danya, didn't he only die the one time when he prematurely tried to fulfill the prophecy of seven and lost the eagle? Both times he came back (in TSON and TBOO) he came back in ghost form, he was never actually truly brought back to life.
Also @Lizzy IM DEAD.

M: Nothing is fun.

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 720 comments Lizzy wrote: "C: My publicist is the best! Our therapy sessions are fun, aren't they?

Me: I think you should stick to Roleplaying @christina"

M: Yes. Especially the part where I hose you for talking about Leo.

message 18: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (last edited Jul 14, 2016 09:41AM) (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: Danya, the tips are super helpful but everyone interprets every character in a certain way. Lets just let everyone experiment with their own characters please.

C: the hose part of those sessions aren't fun. but the part where I scream and get my frustration out is good!

message 19: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: @christina I AM TOO DONT WORRY IM CACKLING HERE

message 20: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: @lizzy DEAD

M: I like screaming. I especially like making other people scream.

Me: (^^I felt rly dark right then)

message 21: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: @christina i died a long time ago.

C: Wait, you ALSO like screaming? I do, too! What a coincidence!

message 22: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: @lizzy If I'm not dead now, imma die from Pokemon GO.

M: *flatly* Yay. We have so much in common. You should be my best friend.

message 23: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: I tried playing that dam(lol) game and I'm about to delete it

C: YES THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING. okay let's matching pedicures. how about a light blue nail polish?

message 24: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: lolol I deleted it a couple days ago. It wasn't fun enough to be worth the amount of data I was wasting on playing that game.

M: *flatly* How did you know, that's totally my favorite color. Twinning for life.

message 25: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: yeah lmao Ima delete that schist now

C: really? idk I thought maybe pink was your color

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 720 comments M: Pokemon Go is obviously a plot by the government to control us.
H: I don't get it.
M: Callie, it's obvious that mint is Michael's color. I mean, look at him.

message 27: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments C: well...you ARE my therapist. I guess you're right :/ I can totally see him in a mint print

Me: mint print. lol

message 28: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: it's okay! i had a friend like that too (we're not friends anymore lol) but yeah i can see why you'd be defensive. thanks for understanding

message 29: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 4176 comments Christina wrote: "Me: Hey there, ask me questions!
Michael: I hate Piper."

Piper: Wow, first time I come to your topic and this is the first thing you say?

message 30: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 4176 comments Christina wrote: "Me: Haha, hi! Sorry if you lowkey wanted him before me. Also @Lizzy I feel you, a few years ago when I was more active I RPed so much!

Michael: No problem, I love stabbing people. If Jason thought..."

Piper: Okay, remind me again why he's here?

message 31: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 4176 comments Me: I am really confused. I think I should reread the series. Actually, both series. And The Trials of Apollo. And the Demigod Diaries.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT NICO IS

...*whispers* gay

Piper: *claps* You can say the word now! I'm so happy for you.

Me: I can feel the sarcasm seeping through your pores.

message 32: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: NICO GAY JUST MADE ME SHIP HIM WITH EVERYONE HOLY SCHIST

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 720 comments M: But. But. Solangelo.

message 34: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: Solango is life. I love that Rick added some diversity to the cast.

M: @jenny Sorry Piper, but you kind of killed me, so, y'know.

message 35: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: *slams fist into the wall* GIVE ME SOLANGELO OR GIVE ME DEATH

oh and also lol sorry Pipes you did tick me off during the first book. but in HoH I love you!

message 36: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: NICO AND JASON oh gods if that happened i would actually die of happiness

message 37: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: uh okay... Anyways

message 38: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: lol ok. as i said...anyways. im craving cupcakes. Michael, do you like cupcakes?

message 39: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: lol k then. I found out my church is a pokestop today.

M: Cupcakes are okay. Now I really wanna cupcake though. Want to give me a cupcake? I think your therapist would want you to give me a cupcake.

message 40: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: Chrinsta (lol autocorrect. im not even going to change that) DELETE THE GAME. also i knew you'd like cupcakes

message 41: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments Me: lmao LET ME LIVE.

M: That's what my victims say.

Me: Michael, hold up, can you like caLM DOWN?

message 42: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: Michael, since you're in the underworld, does that mean you're in the Fields of Punishment?

message 43: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: who cares about the wiki when i have him right here?

message 44: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 4176 comments Me: Heh, Michael. Funny.

Piper: I'm sorry for displeasing you guys for my behavior in the past. *charmspeak* Forget how I acted before.

message 45: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: whoa was Piper even in the first books?

message 46: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 4176 comments Piper: I was, Lizzy.

Me: It was also when you were so in love with Jason Grace, am I right or am I right? XD

message 47: by Lizzy, APOLLO COME BACK! (new)

Lizzy | 2052 comments Me: ah, okay. LOL yeah Pipes, how about the time you and Jason made out on the roof in the wilderness school place.

C: daaaang you have game

message 48: by tina (new)

tina (christinajmm) | 21 comments M: Nobody need no wiki when they got me.

Me: Piper lol sorry but I never liked you.

M: That's true -- I don't like people that kill me.

message 49: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 4176 comments Lizzy wrote: "Me: ah, okay. LOL yeah Pipes, how about the time you and Jason made out on the roof in the wilderness school place.

C: daaaang you have game"

Piper: I-I don't know what you're talking about.

message 50: by jenny, JACK COME BACK! (new)

jenny | 4176 comments Christina wrote: "M: Nobody need no wiki when they got me.

Me: Piper lol sorry but I never liked you.

M: That's true -- I don't like people that kill me."

Piper: That's okay. Michael, on the other hand, is an idiot and I don't like him either.

« previous 1 3