Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

General > Free Book Cover Design for you!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Lucas | 10 comments I am looking to increase my portfolio on published works by designing your cover for free. I'd like you to have an image in mind, or possible type of image in mind, and I can make a few mock-ups for you to choose from. All I ask is you purchase the image and I'll do the rest!

Here is my website with some of my work:
http://www.freeebookcovers.com/

Thank you

message 2: by Willow (new)

Willow Madison | 16 comments Wow, Carrie. That is an amazingly generous opportunity! I have a cover for my work in progress, but need to have this reworked. I'm now going to have a prequel and then subsequent novel for this work.

If it's something of interest and works with your portfolio growth, I'd love to take you up on the offer.

Here's what I have - I could see this working for the prequel still, but I never really 'loved' the legs in the eye part :-/ I already own both the Shutterstock images used for this cover.

Existential Angst by Willow Madison

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Lucas | 10 comments I'm sending you a message Willow.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert Krenzel (robert_krenzel) | 13 comments Carrie, I am interested in discussing your offer.

Please email me at:

Robert.Krenzel@yahoo.com

message 5: by Willow (new)

Willow Madison | 16 comments Wow! Carrie, you did an amazing job on my cover!! I cannot wait to show it off with a launch of my new book. Thank you, again :))

For authors wondering about this - I was so impressed with Carrie's work on my freebie, that I ended up working with her on the follow up book to it too. She's meticulous, creative, and isn't going to just slap something together. She's thoughtful with her advice, but she'll tell you exactly what you need to hear. She never said 'no' but she pointed out the plus/minus and gave me better options - what more could I ask for?!

My upcoming book is going to be more successful now. I'm that confident in my new covers! And Carrie's going to be doing all the future "Willow Madison" books, so you better hurry to get your freebie while you can ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

What Lies (other topics)