Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > Free Book Cover Design

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (last edited Jul 12, 2016 02:28PM) (new)

Carrie Lucas | 11 comments I am looking to increase my portfolio on published works by designing your cover for free. I'd like you to have an image in mind, or possible type of image in mind, and I can make a few mock-ups for you to choose from. All I ask is you purchase the image and I'll do the rest!

Here is my website with some of my work:
http://www.freeebookcovers.com/

Thank you

message 2: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Austin | 3 comments Hi! I have a photo, and a cover I tried to create, not so well. :( So I have two questions: do you want to work off what I tried to accomplish, and how much is it to purchase the image when you're done? Thanks, luv! ~ Kathleen

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Lucas | 11 comments Send me the photo and I'll do the rest. Have you already purchased the image? Where did you get it from? I want to make sure you have the correct rights :)

Also, the cover is free. Just promote my work when you launch the cover and maybe write a testimonial. If you'd like me to do a back and spine after the cover is done we can talk about a deal.

Freeebookcovers@gmail.com

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 59 comments Miss Carrie, I'm down for this!

May I send you some images as well? And actually, I'm open to a revamping of my current cover...

Hart Broken (Hart Broken, #1) by Annie Arcane

The only thing is it's part of a series. Not sure if you'd be open to looking at the set?

Hugs,
Ann

message 5: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Lucas | 11 comments Ann I'll message you.

message 6: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Morrone (vincentmorrone) | 27 comments If your offer is still open, I'd love to take you up on it. Any chance you could do a series of three?

message 7: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Lucas | 11 comments I could do the first, and if you like it we could discuss the other two? If you have three images already selected it makes it way easier. Email me what you have: images, links to images you link, links to books similar, about your stories, etc

Freeebookcovers@gmail.com

message 8: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Morrone (vincentmorrone) | 27 comments Cool. I'll email you soon.

message 9: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Austin | 3 comments Carrie wrote: "Send me the photo and I'll do the rest. Have you already purchased the image? Where did you get it from? I want to make sure you have the correct rights :)

Also, the cover is free. Just promote my..."

awesome! it's a personal photo so i give myself permission! lol! and i'll be happy to promote you. thanks for offering this service.

message 10: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Austin | 3 comments Kathleen wrote: "Carrie wrote: "Send me the photo and I'll do the rest. Have you already purchased the image? Where did you get it from? I want to make sure you have the correct rights :)

Also, the cover is free. ..."

Carrie wrote: "Send me the photo and I'll do the rest. Have you already purchased the image? Where did you get it from? I want to make sure you have the correct rights :)

Also, the cover is free. Just promote my..."

btw, where do i send the photo?

message 11: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Lucas | 11 comments freeebookcovers@gmail.com

message 12: by K.R. (new)

K.R. Reese (authorkrreese) | 73 comments I just e-mailed you from krreese@outlook.com .