|| ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ || discussion

|| General || > Questions & Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Empress Of Evil, Medicine Cat (new)

Empress Of Evil | 174 comments Mod
I've got a suggestion

message 3: by Empress Of Evil, Medicine Cat (new)

Empress Of Evil | 174 comments Mod
How about, we have a Character Of The Month and a Ship Of The Month. Each month there can be a new topic where people can vote for which ship or character they think deserves to be....glorified. But then obviously people wouldn't be allowed to vote for their own character or character in a ship.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) So u want me to delete the character creation and renew them?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) No! Ppl are still replying to the broadcast message so they still need their Charries there so they can move them.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 89 comments I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!

Please forgive me! I have been very busy as of late due to medical issues, and I would love to be accepted back into this wonderful group!!
(If I am accepted back, may I take ThunderClan leader again if it is available? ;A; )

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 89 comments I don't think it can, tbh? It's been inactive for more than two years. Four, if you don't count my post above.