1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > nameless x pindie

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

EmmaLee Babcock | 4 comments here we are!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 890 comments Hii

While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

EmmaLee Babcock | 4 comments Hah so I totally forgot to turn notifications on for this, I'm so sorry! Anyway, which did you prefer to play?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 890 comments No worries XD I always forget to turn mine on when creating new threads.
Hmm I'd prefer Muse A, but I'm fine with either one.

EmmaLee Babcock | 4 comments No that's great! I was going to ask for B if you didn't care anyway haha.

Do you care if profiles are minimal? I find detailed ones unnecessary and hard to follow throughout the plot.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 890 comments Alright sounds good!
And yeah usually I do very basic ones for 1x1's I'll have my girl up soon! Also what age are we thinking like maybe 19+ so Muse A is living on her own. Or maybe younger and she's living with her parents to add to more awkwardness XD

EmmaLee Babcock | 4 comments Ooh either way looks good! I'll give B a weird age since she'll be sort of a shapeshifter. although I'm not sure the age law code works with shape shifters xD

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 890 comments Haha alright I think I'll have her living on her own! She'll be up soon