School > Loneliness

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How do you deal with loneliness?
What do you do during the days?
Do you hang out with friends every day?

message 2: by Celestial (new)

Celestial I don't really deal with loneliness that often because I'm always around my very talkative family. :) However generally I just find something to do or go visit a place and invite my friends to come. I do not however hang-out with friends every day.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I read most of the time. ;) Otherwise, I play with my brothers and the neighbor kids. Most of them are younger than me, but I don't have anyone else to play with!

message 4: by - suzy - (new)

- suzy - (q750) I mostly craft random things or read a book. I'm by myself pretty much all the time, so I'm kinda used to it. :3

(I'm the youngest in my family with three older siblings in college, and the only other sibling left home doesn't really like to hang out. Plus I'm homeschooled/live out in the middle of nowhere, so there's no neighbors or friends nearby.)

message 5: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Oh wow Suzy!
I also try and keep myself busy with anything (including school), which helps me not to think about being lonely.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too! I read, sew and cook but sometimes I realize my loneliness and get kind of depressed because I don't have any proper things to do. I finished school a month ago so that narrows down my doings even more!

message 7: by Evangelin (new)

Evangelin (evangelin1509) | 22 comments I kind of feel lonely or depressed all the time.I have been trying to push it aside but it is hard.I don't play a lot with my friends.My only entertainment is books and sometimes songs and movies.Its been like that forever.I'm not sure of why I am half the time depressed but that's how it is.Life is just going on with no fun :(

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangelin wrote: "I kind of feel lonely or depressed all the time.I have been trying to push it aside but it is hard.I don't play a lot with my friends.My only entertainment is books and sometimes songs and movies.I..."

I know how you feel. I can get a "bad period" - which lasts for about a month - from anything actually. And it's terrible when guests leave because I'm always depressed after it.

message 9: by Evangelin (new)

Evangelin (evangelin1509) | 22 comments Yeah.Loneliness takes away the satisfaction of life.

message 10: by Hadessephy (new)

Hadessephy | 25 comments This topic is making me sad. Hugs for everyone!

message 11: by Hadessephy (new)

Hadessephy | 25 comments Felicity wrote: "Me too! I read, sew and cook but sometimes I realize my loneliness and get kind of depressed because I don't have any proper things to do. I finished school a month ago so that narrows down my doin..."

I LOVE to cook! What types of things do you make? Maybe we can exchange recipies. I've discovered then grill hehe. Been doing a lot of that lately.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2016 06:41AM) (new)

Hadessephy wrote: "Felicity wrote: "Me too! I read, sew and cook but sometimes I realize my loneliness and get kind of depressed because I don't have any proper things to do. I finished school a month ago so that nar..."

Ummm, mostly indian and chinese food, but I recently decided to go vegetarian again so I won't be cooking any food with meat I guess.

But it would be real fun to exchange recipes!

message 13: by Hadessephy (new)

Hadessephy | 25 comments I love Indian food!!! However I don't cook it at home. If you have any good recipies I am up for the challenge. I eat meat but love making different vegetable recipies.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadessephy wrote: "I love Indian food!!! However I don't cook it at home. If you have any good recipies I am up for the challenge. I eat meat but love making different vegetable recipies."

I actually made a own recipe, it's a deelicious chicken korma and I can send it to you (if you want) in a gr message :-)

message 15: by Hadessephy (new)

Hadessephy | 25 comments Yum!!!!! Sure, I'm excited!

message 16: by Camille (new)

Camille Esther | 14 comments Felicity wrote: "How do you deal with loneliness?
What do you do during the days?
Do you hang out with friends every day?"

Ugh, loneliness. I'm pretty sure everyone has to deal with it at some point in their lives, especially during the before-marriage years. I'm usually alone most of the day during the work week, so I have to find things to help with loneliness. 1) I got some animals. Dogs and goats are very good companion animals. Some people like cats as well. 2) I call my sisters, or my parents for a chat. 3) I visit or call some elderly ladies in the area, who are probably more lonely than me most of the time. 4) I keep busy, and get outside every day.

message 17: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 81 comments I usually don't feel lonely most of the time. Some people are difficult to be around, and I distance myself, not because I hate them, necessarily, but because I would rather be alone than be around people who don't appreciate me for who I am.

message 18: by ., I ♥ Jesus! (new)

. (yayayyaya) | 152 comments Mod
I just talk to my siblings and hang out with them..
Sometimes I just go into my bedroom and just talk to God or think about church and friends... especially like three of them.. ;)