✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Astra and Zakle

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments Here it is. Do you want to do a canon, next generation, au, past, or far into the future roleplay? I'm comfortable with most characters in Harry Potter.

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I'm afan with AUs, canon the last few years, and right after Hogwarts

message 3: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments I personally adore AUs. There's a lot we can do them, especially considering they be during any time in Harry Potter, plus you can drastically change the story which is always fun. But if you want to do something else, I'm game.

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) let's do an AU then.

AU's are a lot of fun because you can add characters. that's my favorite part.

message 5: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments Are we changing the canon characters in the story to original characters but with basically the same roles? Like there would still be a chosen one, just they would be different from canon Harry.

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) We could do that, or keep canon with additions of new students/OCs.

message 7: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments If you want to do that, it's fine by me. Are we adding any twists?

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Maybe not at first (cause I can't think of anything) but maybe later in the roleplay I'll come up with something.

message 9: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments Alright. I just have one more question before we can actually begin. How many characters are we doing each?

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I don't mind doing as many characters as needed. So It's up to you.

message 11: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments How about one or two? We can make them original or canon. I don't think it really matters.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay, i'll do two.

message 13: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments Simple or detailed character sheets?

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I usually do detailed. It's up to you.

message 15: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments Maybe detailed with original characters and simple ones for canon characters? I mean we already know the canon characters.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) right. sounds good

message 17: by Zakle (new)

Zakle | 47 comments Sorry for how long I took to reply. Which canon characters do you claim or are you using both original characters?

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I'll do Draco and an OC